Never pay for the ability to work

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by barbara20, Sep 19, 2013.

1. barbara20

barbara20 New Member

Have you ever heard of background checks, starter kits, and similar BS? Well, if you want to work at home, and you're looking for programs or opportunities to join, you most probably have encountered with those.

Never, ever pay anything for the ability to work at home. No matter what they say, or how well it's presented, that's a scam, living from those upfront or operating costs. Period.

Remember, they're the ones who pay you, and not the other way around.

Now, what's your input on this? Please share:)
  2. PeterMFL

PeterMFL Member

I Disagree...
    For most business opportunity that really allow you to make a good amount of money online have a starting fee...
    Affiliation programs for example... MLM... Even Forex when you invest commission are taken from you...

There are scams out there and people need to look out. However, Like in any sort of Business you often need to invest to start-up
    April Quick likes this.
  3. Anders J

Anders J Member

I disagree too.

When you are new you need to know how and find the right method that will work for you. Sorting through all the free stuff can take a lifetime or 3 to digest. Any money making system should be researched prior to any signup and Google is great to provide the answers though the word scam and fraud is always been attached so there is a line that you have to observe between the sceptics, the crap and so forth. Only a few can provide the gold in any case and typically they are worth their value for the price given.

Again thinking crap gives crap. Thinking scams gives scams. Be carefull when it comes to building a business. It should be great!
  4. Shannon-Lee

Shannon-Lee New Member

Gotta disagree on this one. How much do you think it costs to run a typical traditional business? You have to invest in products, equipment, supplies, employees, location, license etc etc etc. I had few qualms starting up mine, the fees are minimal compared to the potential. When you look at business opportunities as an expense rather than an investment, you already lost out.