New and need advice on finding reps for a group buying site-no selling

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by KBMG, Jan 1, 2012.

1. KBMG

KBMG New Member

Hi all,

I'm a stay at home mom and just started a wonderful new job which is perfect for me since it's totally flexible around my kids' schedule and there is no time commitment or monthly quota.

It's the best work at home opportunity I've found and know people would love it (if they are motivated and understand group buying). Problem is, I don't know where to begin.

I've already got a few friends involved but I want to spread it far and wide and not sure which groups to try to find people. I figure online is best but then since I don't know an interested person personally they might be skeptical.

Advice please!

Thanks-here's to a great new year [​IMG]

2. BabyStepsMama

BabyStepsMama New Member

Honestly, sorry if this sounds harsh, but its so great this is one area that should be touched on in your training with the company, If you cant get the training or help you need, move on. There are many companies who have everything you need to be successful.

3. gailj

gailj New Member

I have to agree with BabyStepsMama. I don't know where I'd be if I didn't have the training and support I've gotten from my company. It is so important to have that to be successful.