New and trying to find something else

Discussion in 'Work at Home Dads' started by MrPlanters, Aug 13, 2011.

1. MrPlanters

MrPlanters New Member

Hey all, I just joined these forums and so far it seems wonderful. I am an expectant father and I am ready to leave my current full-time job. The trouble is trying to find something to supplement it at home.
    I have tried paid surveys, and I don't like them. It seems silly to pay for sometimes multiple products to get $50. I know they are trusted but it's not for me.
    I have also put one thing up on fiverr. It took a little courage but I figured I had to do something soon. I'm also looking at oDesk.
    What I really want though is a full-time work at home job. I know this is not the easiest to find but I hope someone could help me.
    I have seen you guys talk about SBI and I liked the idea, maybe further down the road when I have a little bit more money though.

2. weebitty

weebitty Member

welcome to the forum and congratulations on your soon arrival? When are you going to be a father instead of just an expectant father? LOL

There is a ton of information on here that you might like to browse around and read. Plus there are great people to answer any questions you might have as well. Wish you the best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

3. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Welcome to the forum. Glad that you joined us here today.

The best way to make money online is with affiliate programs. You just have to educate yourself about it and learn a whole lot from people who are already successful.

4. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

MrPlanters: I have seen you guys talk about SBI and I liked the idea, maybe further down the road when I have a little bit more money though.
    I am an SBI fan to the bone. [​IMG]

You may have to do what I did and sell something on Ebay so you can get started with the monthly plan, that way you have 90 days to try it and if you decide then that you don't want to use, they will refund your money.

5. RICH4NURICHE

RICH4NURICHE New Member

MrPlanters: What I really want though is a full-time work at home job. I know this is not the easiest to find but I hope someone could help me.
    Welcome to the forum and congrats on parenthood! I must say this though, statistics show that people may change careers up to 3-4 times in their lifetime. I have done that 3 times myself from military to automotive to communications. I have decided that none of these will be the vehicle to reach my goals in life. That being said, you may want a full-time "work at home job", but it may very well be something different than what you've envisioned. Keep an open mind to other ventures and be patient and diligent. Wish you success on your journey. [​IMG]

6. frosties1

frosties1 New Member

I am a freebie trader, I like the instant cash aspect of it.

7. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

To power up your home business, and succeed making money from home. Realize most free to low cost will not do much to really pay the bills, but there are some exceptions to this.

I would say figure out what you not only have to get your business started but what you can put into marketing. It's not just doing a business it's also about marketing your business for success.

Free marketing works but can be slow in traffic, particularly for newbies. Paid marketing can kick butt once you've gotten some powerful sources working for you. Eitherway, you must budget time and money to be consistent to get results.

8. howieperks

howieperks New Member

Something that might help is "Brokering" out work. I thought of this because you mention Fiverr.

It's a process of being the middle man for services like web design, SEO, article writing, etc. Basically what you do is look for people on Craigslist and such that looking for a service and you tell them you can get it done. Then you go to sites like odesk, elance, guru.com and find someone that can do the work.

There's a great and affordable training on it over at the Warriors Forum. Just google "WSO The Cash Bomb".

There are about 8 videos in total teaching other methods but the guy who created it said this is his favorite and fastest way to earn cash.

I am in no way connected to this offer. I just bought it a couple weeks ago and it has some great content. The best part is that the Warriors WSO offers are always dirt cheap .

I am going to try his broking method coming up soon because it just makes sense that it will work.

Hope this helps and congrats on the upcoming baby!

In Success,
    Howie Perks

9. OmarS.K

OmarS.K Member

Did you think about affiliate marketing, It`s the easiest way to start an online home business and work at home

But why?

You don`t have to have your own products
    You don`t have to build your own website
    You don`t have to take care of costumers service

All you have to do is promoting as many affiliate products as possible and make money

10. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

The hardest thing about affiliate marketing is getting quality traffic that turns into conversions. Get that down though, and you can make a decent source of income. :)

11. JODAD

JODAD New Member

MLM is my advise. Stay at your JOB and focus on a good MLM to build the income you are wanting! Have a plan to what ever $ figure you want to build for residual income and a 2 year committment. Find those who see your dream and team up . If they are serious great but move fast. Make sure you research the company ! If you want to talk more message me!