NEW ASD FORUM PURPOSE

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by iggyigette, Aug 5, 2008.

1. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

OK....

So instead of:

HOW TO MAKE MONEY FROM ASD....

it is now:

HOW TO RECOVER YOUR MONEY FROM ASD...
  2. vikingfan

vikingfan New Member

I agree we need to get into recover mode right away. I am looking into it right now. Will post if I get any valuable information. It could be a long road...
  3. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

I am selling 2,000 Ad Packages for $10
  4. WhiteSox

WhiteSox New Member

Great idea....boy will this be a popular one! Just had a question. Does anyone know what might typically happen? Just using common sense of course. Would the brand new people who never derived anything from ASD, especially the Miami and Chicago people, maybe get first consideration? If someone spent $1000 and over time cashed out $1500, why would they be entitled to anything if it was available? Any clue how it is looked at? Maybe the $53Million goes to the government?
  5. vikingfan

vikingfan New Member

Andy...oops I mean Iggy...are you giving a 100% match?
  6. logicalusa

logicalusa New Member

I don';t know how it works but I never cashed out a single penny....lol....

So get in line!! I'm first!
  7. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

vikingfan: Andy...oops I mean Iggy...are you giving a 100% match?

YES.

FOR BOTH YOU AND YOUR SPONSOR.
  8. Vaussie

Vaussie New Member

We have moderators on the web conference
  9. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

YEAH I AM ON THE TELEPHONE AND PEOPLE ARE CLICKING IN.

I wonder if Andy will be there...seems like the Media can not find him...
  10. 7Deuce

7Deuce New Member

There's a group of us that want to email the crap out of the the Attorney General's office in support of ASD and Andy.

We are also copying our congresspersons.
    The guy to contact in the USDOJ is:
    William Cowden Chief of Asset Forfeiture United States Attorneys Office For the District of Columbia 555 4th Street, NW Washington, DC 20530 [email protected]
    Phone: (202) 307-0258

Don't forget to email your congressperson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We must give our name, member number, how long we have been with ASD, what ASD has done for us, what ASD has done for our businesses, how ASD is helping putting money back into this failing economy, and any other positive things that can be said about the company and Andy.

The key is to try to get 100% participation, even though in reality we know that won't happen. But let's stress to every member how important it is to have everyone's support for this company. Send e-mail to your ASD associates. No one wants to see ASD disappear and Andy should not have to stand alone. Let's not be lazy about this and participate! Our support of ASD must override any complaints others have against this company.

You should publish this at any other forums, such as ASA Monitor, etc. If the Attorney General and members of Congress got 20,000 or more calls, letters, emails, telegrams, etc. from SATISFIED ASD members, they might take notice!!

Please help us to spread this to as many as you can!!
  11. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Hey is the webinar Conference On?

My Phone is SILENT
  12. opendomain

opendomain New Member

Iggy Sticky this thread to the top of the forum...if it's a serious thread...then delete this post[​IMG]