New Bonus For Joining Wealthy Affiliate

Discussion in 'Wealthy Affiliate' started by getagrip, Aug 12, 2008.

1. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

I got this email from Wealthy Affiliate today:

"If you are like most marketers, Adwords has given you a lot of grief. Google is constantly changing their algorithm to adversely affect weak campaigns and to improve the quality of their search results.

This is good for us, bad for you. Why is this? Because we know the exact techniques it takes to manipulate Google Adwords and earn a "GREAT" quality score with each and every one of our campaigns.

Yes, this is true. We have never been bothered by any of the so called Google SLAPS. In fact, every time Google makes a major shift, we benefit from it because so many weak competitors drop off the face of the earth.

So how do we do it?

Wouldn't you like to know...well, we do have some documentation on how to become "invincible" to Google and how to become a top tier Google Adwords marketer! Would you like access to this?

Tell you what, on Thursday we are going to make a big announcement. This announcement is going to be a time sensitive offer and is going to blow the mind of anyone that takes advantage of it. Let's just say we are going to be giving one of the biggest & baddest bonuses EVER.

So, make sure you are on your computer this Thursday and check the email from us. You will not regret it.

With over 2,000,000 combined adwords clicks, over 5% CTR overall and millions in affiliate earnings, we have truly mastered the Adwords system.

On Thursday, you are going to be able to follow us exactly, use the Google crushing techniques that we do, and achieve massive profits with Google Adwords.

Are you READY?

See you on Thursday."

Sounds like it could be pretty cool, so make sure to check back Thursday when Carson and Kyle reveal what they are offering.

2. latteguy15941

latteguy15941 New Member

Got that email today too. Im excited can't wait till thursday[​IMG]

3. fatman

fatman New Member

Yup, I'm paying attention too. I've lost money with PPC and stick to free methods for now. But if they can give me some great pointers on Adwords, I might give it a try again. Good luck to us all! [​IMG]

4. dmitch31

dmitch31 New Member

Sounds cool. Somehow my emails from them must be getting caught up in some spam filter somewhere. I'm assuming that this is something they are offering to members only?

5. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

I think it will be an offer to new members. I THINK I know what it is, but I don't want to say...

6. latteguy15941

latteguy15941 New Member

It is sent out through the newsletter email. You can get it by going to the website and sign up for the make money at home ecourse through the pop up.

7. fatman

fatman New Member

So...I got the email today, and it is a pretty cool bonus! A free copy of Beating Adwords (which normally costs $67). I would LOVE a copy of that since I haven't had much luck with PPC before.

But I don't see anywhere in the email where current members can get the bonus. Is this only for people who join WA now, or can current members get the bonus too?

Getagrip, you always seem to be ahead of the game, so do you have any input on this? Is there any way for me to get a copy of this? [​IMG]

8. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Ok...just as I thought. You can get a free copy of Beating Adwords if you join Wealthy Affiliate before Tuesday (August 19th). I should mention that this ebook normally sells for $67, so this is a great time to join WA if you are on the fence and have been thinking about it.

To get your free copy of Beating Adwords, join Wealthy Affiliate before Tuesday, August 19th, and send a PM to Carson or Kyle after you join and let them know that you just joined and would like to receive your bonus.

9. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Hey Fatman,

Unfortunately, its for new Wealthy Affiliate members only. I actually had to pay for my copy when they came out with it, as well as their other ebooks, Inside The List and Who Loves Money, which both have EXCELLENT information on how to make money online. Of course, I don't really like the title of Who Loves Money, but that's beside the point! [​IMG]

Cheers,

Keith

10. Dave B

Dave B New Member

Yep,

I agree BA is definitely worth the money.

Oh! BTW there's more coming next week from K & C at WA. They're going to reveal a 1,000,000/yr niche!...that works out to $82K per month or $2,700/day.

Carson and Kyle are giving away the keywords, webpages, marketing angles, hot article marketing phrases, and many specific audiences to target.

Nice, eh?

Any guesses as to what it's going to be?...I have no clue myself but you'll need to be a member to find out.

Dave B

[Post edited - Admin]

11. fatman

fatman New Member

Dave B: Oh! BTW there's more coming next week from K & C at WA. They're going to reveal a 1,000,000/yr niche!...that works out to $82K per month or $2,700/day.

Carson and Kyle are giving away the keywords, webpages, marketing angles, hot article marketing phrases, and many specific audiences to target.

Nice, eh?

Any guesses as to what it's going to be?...I have no clue myself but you'll need to be a member to find out.

True, and I'm excited. However...not for the reason most people are. [​IMG] I have a feeling that within an hour of K&C revealing that niche, there will be TONS of people scrambling to make articles/blogs/websites etc and try to make a profit. Thus the competition will grow exponentially, and instantly!

Unless you already know what you are doing, I bet it will be a hard to niche to profit from. There are pros that are going to jump at the chance. I'm sure many newbies will be able to make some money from it, but eventually it will probably be dominated by the pros.

HOWEVER, I am still looking forward to this. Like you said, they will reveal their keywords/websites/strategies/etc and SHOW us how to make money. Even if you don't promote that niche at all, hopefully we will all be able to learn something from their techniques at least. It is always good to hear about recent methods/success and I'm sure this will benefit everyone. Good luck to all of us! [​IMG]

12. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Good points, Fatman. There will undoubtedly be plenty of new competition for that niche, and that niche will cease to become a niche, but the point is that you can apply what you learn from their case study to any niche to make it profitable - that is what anyone can take away from this. [​IMG]

13. Dave B

Dave B New Member

I wouldn't let the saturation thing stop you from taking action.

Competitive niches are typically the most profitable...and there's usually plenty of room for a ton of players.

And most people won't do a damn thing. Sad, but true. Everyone loves the dream of giving up the day job...but rarely do they stick with it or take action. (don't be one of them!)

So if you're already a WA member...get ready to rumble...

If you're not, time to get off the fence...

Dave B

14. fatman

fatman New Member

Well, they introduced the "$1,000,000 niche" today, and it's not quite what I expected, but good nonetheless. Carson and Kyle have actually created their own product for a certain niche and it looks pretty good. It seems higher quality then the competition, and is cheaper, so I think it will convert well.

They give you a list with tons of keywords so you can start writing articles and working on it right away. The list has low competition keywords, and although their search volume is pretty low, the number of keywords makes up for that. PPC is definitely a great way to make money with this if you are experienced with it.

They also set up a system that creates custom websites for you. Just pick the type of site you want, plug in your Clickbank ID, and click create. A high quality, multi-page review style website made just for you in seconds.

I'm still not sure I'm going to jump into this niche though. I'm sure it is possible to make money with it (there is room for a lot of people to do this)...however, it's just not a niche I'm interested in at the moment. I will keep going through the detailed guide they made though, and I may decide to change my mind though. Especially if I ever decide to do PPC I will definitely give this a go. [​IMG]

15. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

I was expecting more along the lines of a case study, but still they provide you with some great information about how to unserstand the niche in order to market it effectively, and I also like the new feeder sites, which you can easily modify to build websites for any industry.

16. Dave B

Dave B New Member

Well, I think it's pretty awesome...and is probably the closest thing you'll ever get to having a profitable campaign handed to you on a plate.

Taken with the guide it's as close to a case study as you are likely to get.

Dave B

17. mexia

mexia Guest

Talk about internet marketing success being handed to you on a silver platter. [​IMG]
    Great post i have to say.