New Coastal Rep

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by dawnmo, Jan 4, 2007.

1. dawnmo

dawnmo New Member

Hi everyone! I just wanted to drop in and introduce myself. I am so excited to see a new dedicated Coastal board here!

I just started this week with one of the Coastal call centers. I did a lot of research before joining, so if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.

Dawn [​IMG]
  2. calgirl

calgirl New Member

let me know how the call center works for you.
  3. calgirl

calgirl New Member

I'm still looking for other Directors in the Dallas area.
  4. susaneng

susaneng New Member

Hi, I was just wondering why you are looking for a director in Dallas?
    Hope everyone had a great NYE!
  5. dawnmo

dawnmo New Member

Quoting: calgirl
    let me know how the call center works for you.

I will keep you posted!

Dawn [​IMG]
  6. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Just so you two ladies know, Susaneng and Dawnmo, you are both signups of mine! Say hello to eachother, ladies. Your like sisters or something. lol
  7. calgirl

calgirl New Member

Hi, because I'm already L-1 Director and was looking for help with local market here.
  8. dawnmo

dawnmo New Member

Quoting: hsimpsonjrJust so you two ladies know, Susaneng and Dawnmo, you are both signups of mine! Say hello to eachother, ladies. Your like sisters or something. lol

Hi Susan, it's nice to meet you!

Dawn [​IMG]
  9. dawnmo

dawnmo New Member

Susan....are you an engineer? (Just wondering because of your username).

Dawn [​IMG]
  10. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

I don't mean to answer for Susan, Dawn, but I know it can be hard to get to the forums everyday so I'll answer your question and brag on Susan for a minute. She is a Flight Attendant and travels ALL OVER THE WORLD. I think her status as a Flight Attendant and "World Traveler" will majorly benefit her Coastal Business because she is already an expert on travel. I am really excited to have Susan on my team at the call center. Eng is her last name, by the way.
  11. susaneng

susaneng New Member

Hi Dawn, and Harold,

Harold thanks for answering for me. It is great to have a Coastal forum so we can talk with one another.
  12. tomcha

tomcha New Member

Hi Susan and Dawn,

According to Harold's family tree, I'd be your older brother. Nice to meet you both.

Hi dad, er, I mean Harold.
  13. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

LOL[​IMG] you Kids!
  14. susaneng

susaneng New Member

Hi tomcha,

Nice to know you are on our team.
  15. tomcha

tomcha New Member

Same here.
  16. dawnmo

dawnmo New Member

Hi Tomcha, it's nice to meet you!

Dawn [​IMG]
  17. tomcha

tomcha New Member

Ditto dawnmo.
    Welcome to the family.
    [​IMG]
  18. beckie1229

beckie1229 New Member

Hello, everyone! We are Beckie and Frank and are going to be up and running this week, maybe tomorrow!

Frank and I both have HBB's (that looks like a disease!) that will provide residual income eventually...but Coastal seems to be a great company to add for some quicker, larger results!

We are joining the WCYS family with Harold and all of his "children" and taking advantage of all the call center can help us with.

We are running a contest with our family and friends to help us come up with a domain/business name with a trip as a prize. It is bringing us some great ideas and creating some curiosity!

We think this group of people in this folder is going to be great to bounce ideas off of! It's nice to be here!
  19. dawnmo

dawnmo New Member

Hi Beckie! Welcome to the family!

Dawn [​IMG]
  20. tomcha

tomcha New Member

Beckie and Frank, welcome to the family.
    That didn't sound like something the mafia would say, did it?
    [​IMG]

Thomas