New Here.

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by TheRandyMajor, Jun 3, 2014.

1. TheRandyMajor

TheRandyMajor New Member

Hello, My name is Randy Major. I have had a fair amount of success with Network Marketing in the past and after a break I was contacted last week by a company that is pre launching in a few weeks.
    greentrinitea.com ...

So I am here to connect with Network Marketers and get back into the mood, I want to know what is working for you guys and who is thriving and who is struggling ... I would like to have a google + hangout with anyone who would like to talk about it, or just post in here and lets chat. :)

HomeBizLady likes this.
  2. Nabil

Nabil New Member

hello Randy Major. I'm from malaysia , you?

The only other Randy i know in the industry is Randy schroeder. hehe.

3. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

4. Welcome, I'm new to network marketing. Excited to hear any advice I could get :)

5. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Randy,

Welcome to the work at home forum.

Glad that you are having success with network marketing. It is the BEST business out there in my view.

6. JODAD

JODAD New Member

Love MLM I have a firm passion for this business and it keeps growing! I enjoy the people especially the ones that help me grow and help me when I need a kick in the seat! People helping People is what it's all about. I joined about 1 year ago and learned about two parties meeting at the same time and same venue with two new prospects. After they left they had found someone that could help each other because one was good at business and one on the product. They kept working together helping one another and both have become significant leaders in our town and I am doing the same thing with two people I have build friendships with! I love telling stories! FACTS tell stories sell and this will help you in your business.

7. Good Feather

Good Feather New Member

Welcome Randy! I am new here as well. I am focusing on Facebook marketing currently. I really enjoy it. I had previously tried many offline marketing methods with little success.

Wishing you success!

8. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Welcome Randy! MLM rocks - and so does affiliate marketing. In fact, the internet rocks. haha.

After doing mlm for awhile and then ditching it for affiliate marketing, I am now back with mlm to stay while messing around with amazon/ebay on the side. :D

9. Brandon Lukas

Brandon Lukas New Member

Hey Randy welcome back to working from home.

I'm always up for helping people grow their business and I do it for free.

If you'd like to connect with me and share what I've done to build a six figure income let me know.

10. JODAD

JODAD New Member

I'VE learned to begin working on on-line methods to work on a list and build relationships. first you may not be too good at it, but continue working on your skills as your doing Good Feather and once you have mastered that go on to another method. That is what I am doing and continue to work in your warm market building relationships along with listening to what people want and are looking for in their life. Maybe you can offer a solution to them. I shared an opportunity the other day with a young lady and before giving the info I truly expressed to her what I saw what was so special with her and why I would like to work with her. She has always shown me how hard she works in school that I told myself that this is who I would want to work with because of her work ethic . She was so thankful for the warm compliment . That means so much to people these days!!!

payment proof likes this.
  11. Lorraine Pierce

Lorraine Pierce New Member

private messaging through facebook, getting on the phone with people, being real, being accessible to answer questions.
    That's what works.
    Leads-craigslist paid ads, but not much conversion

payment proof likes this.