Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Yozap, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Yozap

Yozap New Member

Hello work at home family! My name is Damon (Yozap) I'm learning about affiliate marketing this year, so I'll be doing a lot of studding and I'll share what I learn. My 9 to 5 is closing in September so I'm going independent. I'm also going to be a Father for the 1st time do in august :-0 ...Can you see my motivation ? Lol well wish me luck! Talk to you soon,Everyone have a present & productive day :)
    Net and payment proof like this.
  2. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

Motivation is key.

Welcome to the forum Damon :)

Congrats on becoming a Dad soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Net and Yozap like this.
  3. Yozap

Yozap New Member

4. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

Welcome. Stick with it and don't give up. That is the key. Be willing to invest in the time it will take!
    Net and Yozap like this.
  5. eina26

eina26 New Member

Welcome to the community Damon! I've seen one of your post. I guess you're learning a lot about affiliate marketing. ;) Good luck!
    Yozap likes this.
  6. GEM

GEM New Member

Hi Damon and congratulations. Definitely a motivation to succeed! I wish you luck in your venture into the world of affiliate marketing. ;)
    Net and Yozap like this.
  7. KB24

KB24 Member

Welcome to the forum!
  8. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Welcome Damon and congrats on the Dad thing! It's an awesome thing to be able to enjoy your kids. ;)
    Net likes this.
  9. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Welcome Damon.

If you stick with it and learn from mistakes, you will succeed. It takes time to learn what works for you and what doesn't.
    Net likes this.
  10. davebraithwaite

davebraithwaite New Member

Hi Im new here, when it comes to making it online you have to play the long game .
    People I know are taking their eye off their goal , and going after Quick money but that is all it is it wont last
    and in the long run you will lose the momentum from the main biz.
  11. Aaliya Thunder

Aaliya Thunder New Member

Congrats friend! Be persistent and Success will follow shortly after!
    Net likes this.
  12. Aaleeyah

Aaleeyah New Member

Hi Everyone! I am new to this forum. Nice to be here.
  13. florbags

florbags Member

It's good to have motivation in what you do, but you should always have a solid plan in order to succeed. Never stop learning strategies that could help you with your business. Good luck, Damon! :)
    payment proof likes this.
  14. PeterMFL

PeterMFL Active Member