New Sales guidelines for C*T*

Discussion in 'West at Home' started by suni315, Aug 13, 2009.

1. suni315

suni315 New Member

I just have to say they must be kidding 10 sales per WEEK? I can barely make 10 a month..........

I have an idea give me QUALITY calls and I will make QUALITY sales.
    Stop pissing people off and defaulting them when they are 30 minutes late on a payment or charging 39.00 if they go over the limit 0.25 cent for gods sake!!!!!!!!!!!

This is just driving me nuts. Keep AHT down, BUILD RAPPORT and make a sale, read verbatims, and answer question and by the way can you get it all done in less than 4 minutes.

I ve got another idea have a dedicated unit just to make sales or to handle CUSTOMER SERVICE and complaints.

The first call resolution is a joke it seems you can never fully resolve all of a clients problems on a call when generally I cant do anything the system wont let me do or COMPANY POLICY!@!@!@

I am not sure how much more I can take.
    I was almost looking forward to being taken off this line group.

I saw a great point by a CS rep in chat the other day... the rep asked P*Ls a question and he/she said look in C*T* Source the agent wrote back again and said are you on here to help or send me on a scavanger hunt I really thought that was great!!!!!!!

I thinkthey send you to search if they dont know. I still see alot of mis-information or contadictory info in chat still.

I guess I am done venting for now. I am sure I will be back again