new skill on west

Discussion in 'West at Home' started by tropicalbenzo, Jan 7, 2010.

1. tropicalbenzo

tropicalbenzo New Member

as you know guys west have a new client is comcast, i do not have more information but it will be great to hear about this new skill, how i know? because i check live help and you can see the skill ad there also i ask west and they told me yes is a newskill....well happy holidays....
  2. wife2mikejh

wife2mikejh New Member

wonder if they will offer it to some of us working DR as well
  3. WAHNAM

WAHNAM New Member

Sorry Wife, but W*st does not offer second skills to people that work on DR.
  4. supersandra

supersandra New Member

does west offer second skills to people working for directv?:rolleyes
  5. sparehair

sparehair New Member

Is DR a dedicated line like c*t*?
  6. supersandra

supersandra New Member

s odoes west offer second skills for people wqorking on the DIRECTV project?
  7. JEMG

JEMG New Member

Wow I really would love a second skill since hrs for DR are extremely scarce now that the holidays have ended. Would that mean I would have to resign from DR to get invited to Comcast? I'm so afraid to do that because then I might not be able to get anything again.
  8. tropicalbenzo

tropicalbenzo New Member

WELL, is depend i got 2 skills when i was working toys and nbc...so someone told me that west doesnt offer another skill with nbc or toys but they did invited me....so u never know with west.....
  9. WAHNAM

WAHNAM New Member

Um, sorry tropical, but it is common knowledge (P@l's have confirmed it) that D* is a dedicated line and you will NOT receive a second skill offer.