new skin?

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by DanPhx, Jun 27, 2005.

1. DanPhx

DanPhx New Member

Are you looking for or working on a new skin?
    Centered text is very visually unappealing, imo.
  2. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

That's interesting! I have always found centred websites attractive and easy to read.

What do others say regarding this? Centred or left aligned?
  3. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

I believe DanPhx is referring to the text of the actual posts, which is displayed in the centered format. This requires a little adjustment on the part of the reader. Left-aligned text is easier to read and is the format most people are used to. The Web page itself looks fine in the center of the viewport.
  4. Vishal P. Rao

That's strange. I have the text left aligned in my browsers (both IE 5.5 and FireFox) and I haven't made the texts specifically center-aligned. Anybody else experiencing this problem? Which browser are you using?
  5. Vishal P. Rao

Oh! I think I found the culprit. I have made some changes to accomodate most browsers and I think now it should be displaying left-aligned texts.
  6. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

There you go! The text is now left-aligned in my IE6 browser.
  7. anectus

anectus New Member

thank you for this mail and am glad to be here with you and for sure, your services are the best and now could you turn me as part and partial of your system so i presume i will receive my mails through my email address.
  8. parshrules

parshrules New Member

well i think left aligned will be more comfortable to view and be present at that time and attracts members to be in for the moment.