New to Advocare...

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by paulaw724, Oct 13, 2010.

1. paulaw724 New Member

In April I found out about the Advocare products through a friend of mine (we'll call her Sue). Sue discovered the products when she started working out at a gym. After hearing Sue's reviews about them I decided I wanted to try them too. I wanted to save some money so I decided to sign up as a distributor.

Since Sue introduced me to the products I decided to sign up under the lady (we'll call her Joan) that introduced them to Sue (I figured it was the right thing to do). I went online to her "page/store/whatever its called" and became a distributor.

I HAVE NEVER HEARD ANYTHING FROM JOAN! This really bums me out. If it were me I would contact that new distributor at least by email and welcome them aboard and answer any questions they had. As a business owner wouldn't you AT LEAST do that????? I am making her money.

After using the products for the last 6 months I'd like to start working the business, but don't know where to start (or what I can/can't do). Anyone have any advice???? I also have no idea, aside from Joan, who's in my upline.
  2. mountainmom5 Gold Member

You should be able to find out who your upline is by contacting the company directly. We had that happen when we joined an mlm thing once and when we contacted the company they put us in touch with a successful team that was running a big downline so you might want to do that... just ask to be put in contact with a successful leader??

Good luck![IMG]