New to forums

Discussion in 'Work at Home Dads' started by kp_aryaman, Oct 16, 2010.

1. kp_aryaman

kp_aryaman New Member

Hello everyone .... found this forum by accident and found interesting. I have never ever joined any forums before. it's good to have different people from across the globe.

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Welcome ... I am a work at home Mom but wanted to say hi and glad to have ya! [​IMG]

3. v4u2mail

v4u2mail New Member

mountainmom5

Hi Mam,

i am new to Canada and new to this forum too.
    i would like to know..How can i earn from home??

can u please suggest me something...?

I have seen so many "work from home " articles.. but scared..of scams.

i feel this is interesting... but not sure whether it is true or false.

http://la-sentinel.com/home_income.html?&t202id=52007&t202kw=work%20from%20home%20canada

can u please check and let me know...the opportunities for me...

Thanks in advance.

4. QuarterBack

QuarterBack New Member

Hi v4u2mail,

I took a look at that link and it sounds pretty incredible. So i did some additional searching. lots of positive reviews from people promoting the product and providing links where you can go to buy the product. Seems like affiliate marketing (where people make a commission everytime someone buys the product via their link). I was able to find one review on reviewopedia.com where someone blows the lid open on this program. seems like it is a scam afterall. The story of the mom now making $9000/mo is all fake and they create fake reviews all over the internet filled with lies. This person says that this company has changed its name many times because eventually their scam catches up to their name. It also talks about how the $1.95 fee turns ino a $29.95 monthly fee and they automatically use your credit card, often without even sending you the promised information. He goes into greater detail about this co-called scam.
    But, on the other hand, at the end of this guys review, he provides a link back to his own website where he is promoting other money making products so sounds like he has his own agenda.
    Even so, this Home Income Cash System seems very suspicious to me. There are a few legitimate make money online programs and you can usually determine which ones might be real by the fact that they dont promise you riches overnight. This one is making pretty wild claims of quick wealth, so I would be very weary of it.
    Just my opinion.

5. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Hello and welcome to the forum. Very nice that you joined us here today. Again, WELCOME.

Tal