New To GRN

Discussion in 'Global Resorts Network' started by Geneva, May 18, 2008.

1. Geneva

Geneva New Member

Hello Everyone,
    I'm Geneva Compton and I wanted to introduce myself. I just started GRN last week after having another successful Home Business for over 3 years. I see so much potential with this Company, Product and Amazing group of people. Within the past few days, I've Learned a TON about Business and I'm pumped to go to the next level of Success. I look forward to Growing and learning with all of you on here!
    Many Blessings-Geneva

2. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Hi Genva,
    great to have you here! GRN has an amazing product to promote and the potential is AMAZING! Welcome to the team!

3. mentoru2success

mentoru2success New Member

Hi how are you.
    I will be happy to help in any way possible.
    What are your plans to advertise ?
    thanks
    Dan H

4. Jakeduvall

Jakeduvall New Member

I am BRAND NEW to GRN and I wanted to see what kind of success everyone is having so far. I have seen the sales video testimonies but I wanted to REALLY hear it from someone on the forum. What kind of income can one realistically expect from this opp?

5. Jakeduvall

Jakeduvall New Member

Oh I also wanted to know what hotels are avail in hot spots like Vegas and Cabo San Lucas.

6. Geneva

Geneva New Member

Hi Jake,
    Sorry for the delay, i was a bit busy[​IMG] I just got my branding website up and started my adwords campaign today... So i will definitley keep you posted!
    Also, on your website for your membership, you will see "hotweeks" and "specials". You can browse the lists there, i know for sure i've seen Vegas and lots of places in Mexico.
    Keep me posted on your success and when you plan a vacation!
    Geneva