New to marketing...help

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by dtgover, Dec 14, 2012.

1. dtgover New Member

I am in what seems to be promising. A lot of high energy - positive people which I love. They have a lot of training videos and and I would love to sit through them all in one day... not possible! But I will get through them!

I can see coming here will help me learn how to do it, get people to my site. I understand blogging more.

Cant wait to make my first $1000!!
  2. getagrip Gold Member

Welcome to the forum. Are there any specific questions you have so that we can help you get pointed in the right direction?
  3. payment proof Member

Welcome to the forum dtgover. A lot of people will start by creating their own blogs and websites with the different opportunities they are offering, prodcts they are selling, etc. Then, they will work on promoting those blogs and sites.
  4. vinnyqua New Member

Hope you make your first $1000 soon.
  5. Adrian Member

6. talfighel Silver Member

Welcome to the forum.

I am sure that you will get to the $1000 per month goal very fast if you keep at it.

Sure you will have obstacles along the way, but you will succeed if you stick with it.
  7. Shawn Miller New Member

Welcome to the forum dtgover.
  8. Welcome to the forum!!! Always stay positive, passionate and work hard at what your doing and I'm sure you will find success. Please let me know if I can help with anything. :)
  9. netjobs Member

This forum is full of useful discussions, that can help you to achieve your targets and wishing you the same!