New to MLM help please

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by Dream2reality, Nov 11, 2013 at 9:05 PM.

1. Dream2reality

Dream2reality New Member

Hey. I am new to the whole network marketing idea. I just need some advice and some pointers on how to get to my cold market and generate leads. My warm market isn't working for me. Just some advice would be helpful:) thank you.
    payment proof likes this.
  2. PeterMFL

PeterMFL Member

I created my whole Business without asking anyone from my warm market. The way I did it is making the most out of my Website and YouTube account and also leaving 'drop-cards' in certian places that will target people that want to make extra money or work from home.
    Facebook is also an awesome way to get new leads. I haven't done much work on facebook as my website and youtube account are doing great for now but you should definitely consider facebook as well. There are some really cool vidoes out there that teach you how to get new leads from facebook.

It also depends on your product.
    payment proof likes this.
  3. bfryer

bfryer New Member

I personally use Social Media to build my businesses. It has produced many, many great relationships over the years and proves to be the easiest, most effective way to do so.

Do I use these social media avenues to spam links around??? Absolutely not...it's about providing and giving value to the marketplace. People are attracted to that...which leads them in wanting to learn more abotu what it is you are doing.

Go after the relationships!(not just after collecting leads in general)
    payment proof, PeterMFL and Anders J like this.
  4. Anders J

Anders J Member

You should market YOU, YOUR TEAM and YOUR MARKETING SYSTEM only!

Give value and build your online presence so people know who you are and what you can do for them. Build the relationships as they are the lifeblood of your business.
    PeterMFL and payment proof like this.
  5. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

Try to find different sites, forums, social media, etc. where people might share an interest in your product or service. Get out there and spread the word and connect with others.
  6. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

The nice thing about the internet is that you can get people to join you without you ever having to talk to them and convince them to join your team.

To advertise online, I would advice you to work with PAID marketing so that you can get the best results possible.

Free marketing works too but it is a painful and frustrating process.

You can use SOLO ADS, PPC. These 2 work really well.
  7. Money2bemade

Money2bemade New Member

Also you have to provide VALUE to your product. Too many people try to sell a position and are too concerned with the volume of affiliates, market something you believe in, be able to show its value and the affiliates will come. Also, you will see that you will keep these affiliates and grow your business stronger than you would by just trying to fill numbers.