New to the boards and Profit Lance

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by Breezer, Sep 10, 2007.

1. Breezer

Breezer New Member

Hi all,

I have scoured the net for something to make extra income for quite sometime. There are so many scams out there and I have never taken the plunge, until today! I came across this wonderful forum and spent a few hours reading different topics. Then I saw the posts about Profit Lance and after reading what people were saying, I decided to try it.

I am ready to invest the time to learn how to make money online.

I look forward to posting and talking to people here.
  2. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Good luck. Let us know how you are doing with it.
  3. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

you have made a good choice, welcome and best of luck for the future[​IMG]
  4. Breezer

Breezer New Member

Thanks for all the great feedback! On that note I am going to start some important reading.........[​IMG] [​IMG]
  5. manjula07

manjula07 New Member

All the best in your endeavour to get online jobs.
  6. advoc821

advoc821 New Member

Hi All! I guess we are all Profitlanzers here. Got mine 3 weeks ago and still learning.

Nice to know that we also have this forum to turn to. Actually, this is where I decided to get PL also. I studied all the feedbacks about the course and here I am.

Hopefully, we newbies can also achieve what you guys have already achieved.

Let's all work hard and play hard![​IMG]
  7. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

Welcome advoc821,

This forum is a great resource to use whether it be for the course itself or any other online opportunities. i wish you luck with the course[​IMG]
  8. JMVH28

JMVH28 New Member

I just joined Profit Lance and this forum, because I tried to change my username in Profit Lance, the 1st day I got it & it errored out on me & now it's been a few days & I can't login with the old username or the new one I was trying to make...I e-mailed the contact us, but I haven't gotten a response yet. I would like to use the program I bought but I am really stuck at this point...any suggestions?
    [​IMG]
  9. Muggins

Muggins New Member

Breezer, just seen your post from 18 months ago when you had just started. I was wondering how you got on. Did you invest the time and make some money, or did it not work out for some reason?
  10. Shannon

Shannon New Member

I bought the Profit Lance course back in March and still reading everything in it.
    I have to keep referring back to it as I chug along.
    It was very overwhelming in the beginning because there is so much material but I am understanding things more on a day to day basis now.
    I would be interested to know how you are doing on it as well Breezer.