New to the forum!

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by lilpixie, May 2, 2010.

1. lilpixie

lilpixie New Member

Just thought I'd do a quick intro - I am lilpixie, 42 years old, based in the UK & have worked online for the last 12 years having given up being a lawyer after my 2nd child was born. I now have 5 children so fit my online work around them although I have diversified over the years diverting profits from my online efforts into property which I let out.

Look forward to getting to know some of you soon

lilpixie

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Welcome from another 42 year old Mom of 5 - don't tell me your birthday is in the 4th month of the year.... lol [​IMG]

3. JHandy

JHandy New Member

Gotcha both by about 3, but who's counting. Welcome to the forums and don't be shy...

Jerry

4. emma2020

emma2020 New Member

Hello,

Welcome to the site [​IMG]

I am sure you will find it helpful and friendly.

Emma x

5. Ashley B

Ashley B New Member

I just joined the forum too. I also have five children. Mine are ages 7-8 months! Striking a balance between the children and work is my ongoing challenge!

6. hanbenny

hanbenny New Member

Hi Mums! I am new to all of this. Motherhood and forums! so i'm hoping to get to know you all!

7. vic118

vic118 New Member

Hi, I have just found this forum today. I am a work at home mum and it's my birthday on Thursday! 37 oh no!

8. ryanbiddulph

ryanbiddulph New Member

Hi lilpixie,

Welcome to the forum! It's nice to meet you.

All the best,

Ryan

9. wealthbuilders

wealthbuilders New Member

Welcome - we have a 3 and a half yr old son, and a baby girl on the way! Looking forward to your posts!

10. ericsquest

ericsquest New Member

Welcome to the forum!

I think you'll like it here. [​IMG]

11. Joy10

Joy10 New Member

Hi, everyone -

This is my first time post here! If this is for work at home moms, then it's great to get to make friends here. I'm looking for getting good advices from Work At Home Moms. I am wondering how you feel about working at home while taking care of the kids. How about your feelings when you are single mom with kids while working at home?

By the way, I'm Joy. I'm a single mother with 2 sons. We re from California. Right now, I am learning to develop my own website soon. Here, my goal is to grow my new website with making money, I can leave my current job.

Looking forward to making friends here [​IMG]