New to the game and trying to build my downline

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by electrodragon, Aug 20, 2011.

1. electrodragon New Member

I found what I believe to be the perfect opportunity and found many personal customers. The problem I am having is trying to find consutants to sign under me. Would love some advice from more experienced marketers.
  2. talfighel Silver Member

Welcome to the forum.

Ask your successful upline what they are doing to make it. Ask them how they got started. What actions they took. Where did they advertise. How did they do it.

If they are doing really well, ask them what you should do in order to succeed. This will get you on the right path to success. You have got to model successful people if you want to be successful too in life.

Also, make sure that you read everyday. Read motivational and self help books. There are many of them on the market.

Hope this helps.
  3. FreeCashMan Active Member

How are you marketing. Are you marketing targeting customers or targeting income opportunity. Often it's how you lead.

Some believe lead with product, others believe lead with the opportunity. And sometimes it depends on the situation.
  4. electrodragon New Member

I target both. Why stick to one or the other. After all even if you do not want to be a consultant I am sure you would like to save on your electric bill
  5. electrodragon New Member

Signed a new consultant today which is always exciting