New to West

Discussion in 'West at Home' started by wife2mikejh, Dec 9, 2009.

  1. wife2mikejh

    wife2mikejh New Member

    Hey everyone! I just got done faxing all of my paperwork to West. What will happen next and how long does it normally take? I bought my headset and a new phone today from Radio Shack and am very excited to get started!
  2. luis84

    luis84 New Member

    You will get an email in 1-3 days. Your training will become available. You will probably get the DR skill, that is good. It's paid training, they give you 15 hours, it took me 2, I think it took another newbie on here Cathy about 5 hours. It's paid anyway, it's easy just watch the presentation, a little virtual simulation then a quick exam, you get 2 tries and you have to score and 80 to pass, it's not hard, I promise. Except the PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE ONE. Study! We all failedi t the first time, but the second passed.

    Then a webinar (a 1 on 1 with a PAL) for about 10 mins explaining how to schedule, etc. Then you are ready for your first shift.

    It's pretty quick and fairly painless!

    Check our other thread "West New Hire -- Maybe?" for a detailed pre-hire to hire process we all went through....
  3. New2WAH

    New2WAH New Member

    Welcome Kacy ... Like luis says - the West New Hire thread has a good review of how the new hire process worked for all of us in the last couple weeks & what its been like 1st shift on.... very informative. Please post over there to share you knowledge.

    I am brand to to call center agent work - did some telemarket work from a call center outbound (from and office) for fundraiser about 10 years ago, but this is all new to me.

    If you have any questions - just ask...

    Cathy
  4. wife2mikejh

    wife2mikejh New Member

    Thanks everyone! I am still waiting on my welcome email! I'm ready to start!! Do they work on the weekends or should I expect to hear from HR on Monday?

Share This Page

casino ohne OASIS
casino ohne OASIS
casino ohne OASIS
casino ohne OASIS
casino ohne sperrdatei
casino ohne OASIS
casino zonder cruks