New to Work At Home - Seek Expert Advise

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Zogyark, Jan 17, 2012.

1. itsjoanne New Member

I think it is worth mentioning also that there are many sites now that are similar to Fiverr. Since Fiverr is so extremely popular now, I think it can be hard to break in there.

If you Google Fiverr competitors you can find lots of similar sites.

For someone wanting to get started in affiliate marketing, I think amazon is one of the best. Besides having thousands of products, they have an excellent reputation. You can sell Amazon products from your own blog or from Squidoo.
  2. WahIdeas New Member

If it seems too easy, then it's likely a scam.

If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

What I've learned in my 10 years of being an online entrepreneur is for true success you have to forge your own path to success.

What does this mean?

It means creating something unique to yourself. Whether that be a product that you create and sell, or you writing about your passion on a personal blog which gathers huge readership and you make money that way.

Either way, it takes time, patience, persistence and passion. In any case, best of luck! Hard work and persistence will always win it for you!
  3. aaronempowered New Member

Making money online really comes down to a few options, the method of delivery is just different.

1) Affiliate Marketing (selling others' products)
    2) Selling products you create
    3) Ads (whether paid ads or AdSense)

Those are the things that can replace a full time income and beyond online. Technically you can make money with surveys and one other way I've found, but in all my life besides the longterm 3 options I gave, I've never found anything else legitimate.

MLM you can definitely succeed with, but that's more person-to-person unless you use a lead generation system like MLSP, which then turns it into affiliate marketing, because you promote that system as a solution to generate leads.

Basically you just need to pick one and have the discipline to stick with it until you make money. Simply find a teacher who has had success, several of them have made courses teaching how to duplicate their success.

I recommend reading up on IncomeDiary.com (overall resurce), looking up Chris Guthrie (Amazon affiliate who's had believable success- $6000/month) and Steve Scott (affiliate marketing resource.)

Knowing your situation, I'd recommend Steve Scott as a priority because 99% of the info you need from him is free, also his method os long term and sustainable (not SEO loopholes here today and gone tomorrow) and because the money required to do it is under $30. It's not his course that costs money, just a domain name and 1 tool.

Anything that makes decent money online will require some investment. It's the nature of the beast.