New work at home mom here

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by Yecaj, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Yecaj

Yecaj New Member

I am just saying hi to all the other work at home moms. Hope everything is going well for all of you!
    Jacey
  2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Welcome Jacey!

You can make your link clickable by following the instructions in the profile page... or by simply adding around it.[​IMG]
  3. carrmag73

carrmag73 New Member

Hello Mountainmom5 and Jacey,

My name is Carrie, and I am a freshman here. 35 years on earth, and tired of being a secretary/receptionist. I live in a college town, University of North Texas, so as you can imagine the jobs I'm 'qualified' for go quickly and have high turn over rates. I hate job interviews, and proving myself worthy for $7 an hour. My Uncle has been supporting my 3 children and myself for the past year. I learned something this past year--I want to be independant. I hate mooching/leaning on family or friends. I tried ebay bzness, can't afford Paypal and ebay's fees. Those two made more money off my clutter than I did. Would love any suggestions/links/or words of wisdom. I paid for a webpage domain, not sure if there is anything there. I'm open to working FOR a business, but really need to be at home for kids.

Oh, by the way- HI everyone! Here's to supporting myself...[​IMG] Please email me, would love some new friends. Enjoy the weekend--considering Ike's paying TX a visit [​IMG]

Don't be a stranger!
    CCC
  4. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Welcome to the forum Jacey! You will find a lot of useful information here.
  5. awesomeincome

awesomeincome New Member

Hello Jacey! I am new here too. Welcome to forum![​IMG]
  6. Savvie

Savvie New Member

Welcome Yecaj & carrmag73 & awesomeincome!!

Lots of great people here and valuable info to explore.
  7. ibw13

ibw13 New Member

Welcome Jacey

You will find this forum very useful.
  8. cat_va

cat_va New Member

Jacey,

I am new here as well, thanks so much for saying hi, and the welcome! I do hope your business is going well? I do know that a lot of people, especially moms, are starting to work from home. Its actually become a necessity for some due to the horrible economy.... its good to have a place to come and support each other!
    Best,
  9. kelly wood

kelly wood New Member

Hi Jacey

Just wanted to wish you good luck in your work at home business.
  10. Seth

Seth New Member

welcome to the forum we got lots of moms here [​IMG]
  11. ariyike

ariyike New Member

Hey, if you are still looking for a work at home position. I am a recruiter for ASP. You can check out my site at.http://www.employmentfromhome.net/p292856/
    This is commission based but like you I am a mother too and the pay is good. I can take care of my whole family if I had to. To let you know not to waste anybody time there is a 39.00 background check fee to make so everyone we staff is not lying about any of there information.