newbie in desperate need for help

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by heavens girl, Apr 19, 2008.

1. lablonde

lablonde New Member

Hi,
    I found some free web production sites for newbies and have been working on some practice web site production. Thanks for asking. I am starting to get the hang of this a little. I felt I had a breakthrough yesterday with the website and I hope to be able to get it hosted soon. I was working on a blog and that will go along with this web site. I have been researching key words and finding niches that haven't been overworked and getting some pleasure out of this finally. I will keep you posted.

La Blonde
  2. Jubie33

Jubie33 New Member

Thanks everyone for all this info. It's helping me too. lol

Scottsharp is so sweet and helpful. Look at him. lol
  3. tbadly

tbadly New Member

I keep seeing the term "hoplinks". Is this a new term or should it be "hotlinks" (referring to links to other sites)?
  4. happywife

happywife Gold Member

tbadly: I keep seeing the term "hoplinks". Is this a new term or should it be "hotlinks" (referring to links to other sites)?

Clickbank (affiliate clearinghouse for digital products) refers to the affiliate tracking urls as 'hoplinks.'
  5. scottsharp

scottsharp New Member

Jubie33: Scottsharp is so sweet and helpful. Look at him. lol

You're making me blush =).

We are all here to help, I suppose it's like a family in a way. This would not have any meaning to me if I were not able to help someone.

Thanks for the compliment Jubie