Newbie!

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by Butterfli, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Butterfli

Butterfli New Member

Hi ladies! I'm in the "researching" stage of starting an e-business...and boy am I already overwhelmed, LOL! I'm the mom of a 5-year old girl that just started kindergarten. Last year I was laid off at my office job that I'd been at for 6 years. For a while I worked part-time for my boyfriend's boat business, but he really doesn't need me more than a couple hours a day. So I came to a crossroads trying to figure out what I should do...I surely do NOT miss the 8-5 at an insurance office, and I like being able to pick up my daughter from school, run errands, have freedom for appointments, etc. So this is the avenue I'm going to try for. Just wanted to say hi, wish me luck!
  2. Matt Zenittini

Matt Zenittini Silver Member

Good Luck!,

Try not to get overwhelmed with info.

As it sounds might be happening.

Just be careful.

It's a good idea to find one thing and stick to it.

Three places to start:

30daychallenge: FREE

One Week Marketing Plan: Inexpensive [​IMG].

Wealthy Affiliate: Also Inexpensive.

Note: Don't do them all at once. Start with the 30 day challenge and move into either one week marketing plan or wealthy affiliate.

Good Luck!

Matt
  3. jeffathome

jeffathome New Member

Good luck with all of your ventures. Working for yourself really is gratifying.
  4. TyBrown

TyBrown New Member

Good luck! It's a fun journey.
  5. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Hi ... and good luck.[​IMG]
  6. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

good luck Butterfli.. Enjoy your journey [​IMG]
  7. ScottWhaley

ScottWhaley New Member

I wish you all the best. Don't ever give up....[​IMG]

Scott
  8. ferrantetodd

ferrantetodd New Member

Been there, done that and bought and wearing the tee-shirt...good luck butterfli....it will work out for you
  9. coffee

coffee New Member

Hi Welcome to the forum [​IMG]

I am sure you are going to find lots of information and ideas with starting an ebusiness here.