No discussion on Fun Time here

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by Vishal P. Rao, Jun 11, 2007.

1. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

Please do not make any posts on Fun Time in this forum. This forum (and all sub forums) should carry discussions on only what the forum is meant for. If anyone is repeatedly found to post messages that tries to hijack users from the original topic, their membership will be terminated.

Discuss about Fun Time Vacation Club here.
  2. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Thank you, Vishal!!!!!
  3. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Thank you so much for creating another thread. This gives me more than one spot to discuss my various businesses in the travel industry. I thank you Vishal for seeing the need to create the new forum. I look forward to making various post in both areas and hope anyone having any questions will then contact me from there. Forums are great as we all get to express our thoughts in this arena for the exchange of free ideas on business.

Adam
  4. cgmom

cgmom New Member

Thanks, Vishal! This should stop all of the confusion. Much success everyone!
  5. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Jani Teeter
    L3 Director, CSG
  6. ibizniz

ibizniz New Member

Thank you Vishal

Reiterating CGMOM... No more confusion.

Cheers
    maria Porter
    Level 3 Director
  7. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

If anyone is still confused please contact me or post in the FT forum.

Adam
  8. JenaV

JenaV New Member

Hey Guys

Can someone Work the Coastal Business in the UK? Is it legal there?

Someone asked this, can't get in touch with their Director to get this answered.
  9. JenaV

JenaV New Member

P.S. Thx in Advance [​IMG]
  10. linkmetro

linkmetro New Member

Hi Jena,

Yes, it is legal.

lm
  11. ibizniz

ibizniz New Member

Hello Jena

yes it's legal in the UK. As far as I know, Coastal is legal in every country , but in France a travel agents license is required.

Hope this helps
    maria
  12. JenaV

JenaV New Member

Thank you for your help with this. Sorry for the delay response, but I didn't chk the watch box.

Travel agents license, really? Even though we are not booking actually travel for someone?

I will not worry about that, I rather be on the safe side.
  13. ibizniz

ibizniz New Member

Hello Jena

the travel agents license is needed for those wanting to join coastal vacations in France....not us (in the USA)

unless Jena you are living in France....(that is what I heard from a french lady who wanted to join coastal)

hope this helps
    Maria
  14. JenaV

JenaV New Member

It does help. Nope I live here in the Plain old USA [​IMG]

But the French pronounce my given name Genevieve beautifully.
  15. ibizniz

ibizniz New Member

That's funny

actually growing up in the south of England where the french students flock to in the summer, we grew up making fun of the fronsh axont

(of course I love it now....)

My husband and son crack up when I put it on

Maria

[​IMG]
  16. JenaV

JenaV New Member

That sounds so Nice.[​IMG]
  17. MCLW

MCLW New Member

Thank you very much, very helpful! Success to all!!!
  18. Bill D

Bill D New Member

Not only is there no discussion here about Funtime Vacation Club, there is none on the thread that Vishal provided for them. The last post was a question from a Coastal member asking about a particular trip almost a month ago and still no reply.[​IMG]

Bill Decker
    443-244-2118
  19. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Hey Bill,

I quit FTV a while back and was wondering myself as I havent seen any post there either. Its funny I havent seen sportsnut I mean Rusty around either. Well I wish all the people still involved in FTV the best. As I was around longer and longer I found out it wasnt the opportunity I was looking for but again I wish all those still involved well.

Adam Frederick
    Platinum Coastal Director
    302 476 2753
  20. Bill D

Bill D New Member

Adam:

I wanted to let you know that we have also cut all ties with Funtime Vacation Club. I had to wait it out understanding that I put out over 600 of thier "certificates" and guess what ZERO response. What a incredible waste of time effort and money that venture turned out to be.
    Best Wishes in 2008

Bill Decker
    443-244-2118