Not sold on network marketing? This should help.....

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by talfighel, Mar 7, 2012.

1. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Hi everyone,

I have been a huge fan of a guy named Randy Gage. I am sure that many of you here who are in MLM have heard of him.

Years back when I got started in this business I was listening to an audio from Randy called Escape the rat race.

For those of you who are still not sold about network marketing and want more info, I am 100% confident that Randy's audio will take you from skeptical to having total faith in this amazing business model.

Here is the website where you can listen in. This is not an affiliate link.

http://www.networkmarketingtimes.com/store/escape-the-rat-race/

Enjoy and then let us know your thoughts.

Tal
  2. totojerry

totojerry New Member

Hi,

Please, tell me why I'm oblige to buy the CD. Can you provide the link for free streaming ?

Regards
  3. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

4. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

The power of leverage is what makes network marketing make huge sense if one is looking to establish a home business. It is simply direct sales with the right to build your own sales organization as if you were the owner.

Gotta Love It!

Success in a networking home business takes work like any other non networking business. However, in many cases the reward for establishing a successful networking home business is more rewarding than other types of businesses.
  5. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

FreeCashMan: It is simply direct sales with the right to build your own sales organization as if you were the owner.
    Yeah, kind of like many of the clickbank work at home offers where the owner makes a ton of money ( in the thousands per day) from all of their affiliates.

The beauty of MLM is that everyone wins and you just need a few leaders to make great money.