OK Blogging....I don't get it

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by drknlvly6781, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Dereco Cherry

Dereco Cherry Member

You are right a self hosted blog is the best way to go. Don't let technology get in your way, consider out sourcing getting your blog setup. Check out fiver.com to help get this done. As far as the content you need to figure out who your target market is BEFORE you write one piece of content. Don't just write for anybody because you will attract nobody. Your content comes from being immersed in your whatever niche you choose. You will never run out of things to talk about if you follow this.

Having a no negotiation schedule will help you stay on track as far as posting your content.

I would be glad to help anyway I can. Feel free to reach out to me on my blog. Link is in my signature below.

2. SandraGJ

SandraGJ Member

When it comes to setting up Wordpress, well that's everyone's struggle in the beginning. If you really don't have time to learn all the stuff, you can always find freelancers on Elance or Upworkthat that can get it done in no time.

Russell Toews likes this.
  3. Russell Toews

Russell Toews Member

I have an unlimited hosting account that will hold an unlimited number of domains. I'm also very familiar with setting up wordpress. I will subhost and set up your blog for FREE and be a Mentor too as long as you're my affiliate in SFI.

Jenae likes this.