OK, Folks, Let's not waste this Forum space!

Discussion in 'Fun Time Vacation Club' started by hsimpsonjr, Sep 19, 2007.

1. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

How is the new phone system, where the leads call you, working? I can't use this system to take calls because of my schedule but I thought about trying it with a pre recorded message on a voicemail system. Anyone using the system?

2. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Now this is something I'd like to know as well. It does sound interesting, but can it produce sales?? I'm specifically looking for CV sales.

Jay NaPier

P.S. - Wonder if you can send the calls right to the call center?

3. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Jay,
    the system can produce sales for Coastal. I know it has for people in my upline but it hasn't for me, yet.

4. vernon dillon

vernon dillon New Member

hi jay this new system is generating alot of great leads and our distributors are answering the phone with a customer on the line that is interested . we have 5 options of opportunities that the distributor has to chose from for there customer to listen to . such as coastal, funtime, biz op, or package sale the distributor choses which one then the distributor sets there calling times for there phone to ring and we supply alot of training for them to learn how to take the call. so far it is working great. come november we have a real big improvment comming to the system that will make it even better. these calls can be directed anywhere and you can recieve as many as you can talk to . in the beginning we were getting to many calls so we have been tweeking the program and alot of people are real excited.

5. Lovinlife

Lovinlife New Member

Hi Jay,

Taked to my mentor at We Close Your Sales, Jeff Mills, just last week on that option of using the Ultimate system. What he talked of doing was send them to your 800# telecenter for a quick 4 to 5 minute overview, then have them press 0 to send them into the Coastal Call Center.

Keeps the flow completely automated and sends them directly to the sales associates to ask questions.

Not a bad price breakdown for Funtime Distributors to use, as well as any affiliate in the program.

Even a better price when you have the interested leads calling you!!

Coastal Paulette

6. vernon dillon

vernon dillon New Member

paulette......to help me with something that we have comming up......?.....if the person isnt interested in the program and for some reason doesnt complete the steps that you want what happens to them.

7. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Hi Rusty,
    The person would hear the overview that would have the startup fee included to weed out any financially un qualified leads and those would just hang up and be done, I would think. They others would press 0 for the call center and speak with a rep or leave a message. It's EXTREMELY important to make sure to have the lead financially qualified before it goes to the call center.

8. vernon dillon

vernon dillon New Member

do you get an opportunity to talk to the ones that are or arnt qualified to give them the gift so you make activation income.

9. dawnmo

dawnmo New Member

I would think you could have them press a different button to leave their information so they could receive their gift - if they weren't going to the call center.

10. vernon dillon

vernon dillon New Member

in the message they here do they get a gift for listening. it seems like a waste if they just get droped and no money is made. plus you need a way to get them to your travel site for future bookings and getting them a news letter what do you think. i average several hundred a month in what i call funny money hahaha from my travel site

11. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

As many of you are using this new phone system with FTV can any of you share your results so the people that are reading the forum and making a decision on FTV can evaluate the program? I know that everyone would love to hear the testimonies.

Adam Frederick
    302 476 2753

12. vernon dillon

vernon dillon New Member

Thank you mr frederick for your post. this new system is working so well that i have contacted some of our distributors who are going to give testimonials for this forum . in the future please do not leave your contact information on our forum .

13. vernon dillon

vernon dillon New Member

funtimes new ultimate phone program allows our distributors to sit at home and actualy have a customer call them . funtimes goal is to provide the highest quality lead that we can to our family. this new program gives the distributor a chance to.
    1. chose the time that they recieve customer calls.
    2. generate as many leads as they want. ( at little cost )
    3. sell vacation packages .
    4. offer business opportunities.
    5. be connected to a customer that wants to here your offer.
    6. not waist time dialing.
    7. and much more
    this system has so many great qualities that any business can use this system to make sales or generate leads. funtime is also working on some improvments to this already wonderful program. we at funtime are so proud of what we have attcheived in such a short amount of time. as everyone knows funtime vacations has been in the vacation voucher business for 16 years. the funtime vacation club was opened 9 months ago and all of this new technology is helping alot of people to reach there goals. you can see what we have done in 9 months i cant wait to see what we can acheive in another year. all companys starting out have there ups and downs . but no company puts as much effort into helping there family as much as funtime. i want to thank all of our funtime family for all the great emails and phone calls .

14. Lovinlife

Lovinlife New Member

Thank you Rusty for all your help in giving your time and all the benefits you continually bestow.

After using the Ultimate call system this week, I was quite happy with nine calls in one hour and then thirteen the next night in one hour. Out of nine calls I had four interested, four not interested, and one hung up with out saying anything. And two went into my pipeline for more information. Not bad stats.

However when Dana sent me the list tonight of all who had been actually dialed to with the recording!!! Oh my goodness!!! I had 271 surveyed leads that were actually phone verified pick-ups that could not get through to me. I had no idea. For those that had caller id, they continued to call me after the alotted time periods also.

So this weekend's goal is to get the free membership and vacation certificate emailed out and start building my lead list. Plus, I am going to share them with my Funtime team to try and call them personally too. This is so cool.

Paulette

[Link removed - Admin]

15. vernon dillon

vernon dillon New Member

Great job thanks for the post . i am getting similar reports from everyone using the new system . we spent alot of time tweeking it last week so it would work alot smoother. im sure it feels great not to have to dial your fingers to the bone hahaha. 200 plus calls FROM people who wanted to here about your offer.
    1. no more dialing
    2. no more wrong numbers
    3. people who want to here your offer
    4. free quality opt in leads.
    and to top it off you brought in a new distributor all in one days work . great job PAULETTE.......GO FUNTIME