Okay, I need some input...

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by mountainmom5, Nov 14, 2014.

1. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

So I have a bunch of friends looking into doing Instant Rewards as a way to make money from home, due to a bunch of Facebook marketing that is being done and pics being posted about all the money they make...

My hubby and I dabbled in IR about 6 years ago and all we got was a massive headache from doing the trial offers. It left a really nasty taste in our mouth.

However, IR is STILL here so it must not be a total scam..?? I'd love to hear some input and honest opinions here. I know enough about it to know that most of the money being made is through referrals, but am a little in the dark as to how IR can pay up to $70 for a referral. If 90% of the folks doing this cancel all their offers, where the heck does all the money come from?

Can't wait to see all your responses! :D

2. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

If they are paying you $70 per new referral, they must know that most of the time these people will renew for a long time thus earning them more in the long term.

3. mike Bryan

mike Bryan New Member

I don't really think instant reward is good if you are planning to start making money online. instant reward is not the gpt sit you want to start off with. try a site more organized. 70 dollars per referral? I don't think that's true. I have been using gpt site and never seen that before