Old but Popular Idea : Affiliate Marketing.

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by lemyyu, Apr 9, 2009.

1. lemyyu New Member

Hi, i think there's a lot of ideas to make money from home..

if it includes online opportunity, affiliate marketing or paid to survey are very good choices to consider..

Well, yes there's a lot of scams on the internet about this topic, but if we carefully, and not emotional, we can find a good and honest one...

hope this help,

Lemy
  2. vikramhjain Guest

lemyyu

you right.there are many scam are in affiliate marketing .so we need choose more carefully.because our hard work should not be wasted in scam.
  3. cherie27 New Member

Before choosing any affiliate products/program, do a research on that, so you don't waste your time.
  4. johnjimat New Member

yes i agreed with u that affliate marketing and paid survey are very good choice to consider.. i prefer paid survey with membership fee because many free survey were scam...
  5. garygoh New Member

lemyyu: affiliate marketing or paid to survey are very good choices to consider..

It's good because it is free to join and free to start. But this doesn't mean that it is easy to be successful.
  6. GANIMAL New Member

I agree there are many scams out there, but there are legit opportunities available if you do your research first.
  7. samda Member

Yes it is true. I completely agree with you. But I dont think there are lot of scams around this.
    Any second thoughts ?
  8. KarlFabian New Member

Ideas, Ideas, Ideas, Niche, Niche, Niche ? Many have a hard time filtering out the scams and finally making a little cash. That little bit made usually comes at a much larger cost.
    If you do not invest any money during your search to earn online revenue, then you will be ahead when you finally make a little bit. It is at that point that one should duplicate the process. Meantime what does one invest their small earnings in that is low risk and guaranteed return?? Earning the money without investment is the easy part, the hard part is holding on to your earnings and making them work for you?
    Just a little food for thought,
    Karl
  9. johnjimat New Member

if we need some guide we have to buy some ebook unless you are internet GURU..
  10. andreaevens20 New Member

Hia, i started my online system simply because i am new to this. I wanted an easy step by step programme to follow. I have to say well worth the money loads of good information and plenty of support enjoying every minute.
    Kind regards andrea
  11. glmelendez New Member

I think that's awesome. I know there are some good opportunities to make money out there, but you definitely have to want it and work at it.[IMG]
  12. misat New Member

If you want to make money with affiliate marketing, it just takes some effort. It is not a scam. Just learn how to promote free, pick a good niche, and find a product on clickbank. Do a little everyday and it will start making alot of sense$$.
  13. dannyathome Guest

For me the best way to make money is thru affiliate marketing eventhough it needs a lot of efforts but sarisfying results.
  14. mjb13815 New Member

Even thought there are many scams out there. There are also programs that are legitimate but they just don't update there products or courses. So you have to keep an eye out for those ones too. The internet is changing everyday. And like most of you said we just need to do our research to find quality products that will benefit us in some way.
  15. diannakelly04 New Member

Affiliate marketing is a good way to make extra income. I have found that Commission Junction helps weed out the legitimate opportunities. It's free for the affiliate to sign up and there's a reasonable variety of companies through them. I signed up as an affiliate for my web host (1and1) through Commission Junction and it works really well.
  16. andreas New Member

Hi guys! Does anyone have an opinion on which is the best way to market affiliate products ? Blog, Website, articles??

Would be nice with some do's and dont's =)
  17. icelandvacation New Member

what are the steps in affiliate marketing online for beginners like me
  18. fredraley New Member

There are a lot of terms being thrown around but when you think about it, we are all in the "Sales" profession. So it stands to reason you need to become a student of SALES and learn how to sell to make money.

The basis of successful selling is providing a product that meets a customer "Need". I was on a conference with Kevin Nations last week. He puts client "Needs" in the following categories:

1. Faith
    2. Family
    3. Fitness
    4. Finance

The key to success is thinking in terms of your client. "WIIFM" What's In It For Me? or how will this product (service) fix my pain (Faith, Family, Fitness, or Finance pain that is.)

Clients don't want to hear about your products features or price. They want to know what BENEFITS they will get by using your product. So, speak to them (advertise) in THEIR terms (Benefits) instead of YOUR terms (Features.)

To find out what areas people are "hurting" in, try places like Yahoo Answers!, forums in obvious areas (weight loss, financial help, etc.) to see what the going trends are.

Then, take a handful search terms you found there and put them into Google's Keyword finder tool. (Google it... I never can remember the URL!) Find keywords with LOW advertiser participation but above 2000 searches per month. For each one you find, put THAT term in the keyword finder and see what pops up.

Now, write a 300 to 500 word article on a blog you put up for that niche. Sell related adwords ads and clickbank or CJ items for profit. Five to ten articles on a niche subject posted to your blog over a couple of weeks will start getting you traffic (free) from Google based on the keywords you have written your articles around. And some of that traffic will click on your Adwords ads and/or buy your Clickbank products.

Rinse, Wash and reuse this idea over and over and over again.
  19. wahgo New Member

icelandvacation: what are the steps in affiliate marketing online for beginners like me

Simple Steps:
    Find a hungry niche
    Choose product(s) to promote to them
    Determine a strategy to market to them
    Test, test, and test again

I use article marketing, blogging and forum posting to generate traffic. It might seem like it is taking longer than you want it to, but it works.
  20. mountainmom5 Gold Member

wahgo: It might seem like it is taking longer than you want it to, but it works.
    I agree - I love SBI for affiliate marketing but I use a variety of methods to get traffic to the affiliate sites... blogs, articles and mostly my SBI site.