Online Marketing Training Is A Key To Home Business Success

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by FreeCashMan, Dec 3, 2010.

1. FreeCashMan Active Member

Stop making excuses and start making money working from home. If you are going to succeed in making money from home online you are going to have to learn to do the things that other successful people are doing to make it happen.

There's no point in joining a home business if you are not going to learn AND apply the marketing techniques for success. There are $1000s to be made if you will do what you need to do to making them on a monthly basis.

Too many people are out here crying foul when they won't actually sit down and play "ball". If you are new to online marketing/home business then you just have to realize you will have some sort of learning curve but learning leads to earning.
  2. weebitty Member

Free Cash Man, I agree with you 100%. There is alot to learn out there and with technology changing like the medical field you have to keep learning new tips and tricks. There is a ton of information available to learn such as these forums. You just have to have to discipline to do it and I think people don't have that alot of the time. They are kept busy trying to earn a living by a job that may not be there much longer. They are fast disappearing. They haven't realized (some of them) that that isn't the answer. Don't look for social security either. I can tell you that isn't anything either. Please people get started on something else to help you. One source of income won't make it nowadays. Ask yourself why you are working 2 or 3 jobs? Spend that time investing in yourself and your own future instead of someone elses. I won't fool you though it takes work but do it now and you will see the benefits down the road if you stay with it. [IMG]
  3. mmaatt New Member

I am new at working from home and find this forum realy helpful. I am constently learning new stuff it and applying it to my website.
  4. shiz101 New Member

Training is absolutely crucial to being successful online. There is so much info out there, you can easily get overwhelmed. I think it's way too hard to be successful by yourself. Find a guide or sign up to a program like my online income system and only then will your chances at being successful really improve.
  5. A8ch Gold Member

FreeCashMan: There's no point in joining a home business if you are not going to learn AND apply the marketing techniques for success.
    "...AND apply the marketing techniques for success." That part makes all the difference.

FreeCashMan: Too many people are out here crying foul when they won't actually sit down and play "ball". If you are new to online marketing/home business then you just have to realize you will have some sort of learning curve but learning leads to earning.
    I don't know how that truth can be stated any more clearly!

Simply wishing for something is not sufficient to bring it to reality. The penthouse suite of a luxury building doesn't magically materialize just because you can picture it in your imagination. A lot of preparation is necessary long before you even break ground for construction.

The location must be selected, zoning ordinances studied, architectural drawings made, building permits secured, contractors put in place, the property cleared, the foundation dug, and so on.

If you compare the above to making money from home, it equates to: selecting a market, understanding its needs and challenges, designing a product to meet those needs and challenges, deciding on the right business model and the appropriate sofware tools to market your business, and so on.

Learning and understanding how all that fits together is critical to your success. That's your learning curve. Trying to shortcut that process is a BIG mistake! To do that would be equivalent to building a house on sand. It cannot stand!

Hermas
  6. Ydris New Member

Preach Free Cash Man, PREACH. Massive Action = Massive Results

Ydris
  7. ucansucceed New Member

Hello,

I definitely agree with you. It takes time to learn what you need to know to succeed but it is definitely worth the effort. Too often people will jump from one opportunity to the next and wonder why they haven't succeeded. Success takes focus, drive, determination and vision and that is why most people just won't be successful. One of my favorite sayings is "Do what most people will not do so that you can have what most people can't have." Have a great day!

Peace, Health and Prosperity,
    Barb Doyle, Sc.
  8. treevee Member

I started the IM biz a little over a year ago. I found that the more I learn the more there is to learn. One can go on learning forever, so I say get a good foundation down by going with a reputable step-by-step mentoring or biz model and start taken action with work. Stick to this for a while, coz it ain't happening overnight, repeat; IT AIN'T HAPPENING OVERNIGHT! [IMG] You may step out of your chosen biz's "box" to check out some other tactics that can be implemented by coming here to this forum or other forums and readingReadingREADING elsewhere, but don't stray too far from the original plan. It can be SOOO very tempting to want to try all different ways the more you read others' success strategies --- this has been a problem with me!! Stick to your game plan, perfect it, then move on to the next venture. When the money starts rolling in, then you can diversify a little more by outsourcing or such.
  9. Rohan New Member

I agree with treevee,
    stick to your game plan an don't deviate. It will only cause confusion and may also hinder your progress.

good luck
  10. talfighel Silver Member

Just know that all these people who are making $1000's online have all started at 0.

They had no clue where to start. What actions to take. Everyone starts at 0 and learn new things each and every month.

If you are not willing to fail and learn from each failure, then you will not move forward.
  11. treevee Member

To add to my post above, you definitely DO want to keep learning while you are working your biz. However, I would strongly suggest to have a time-allotted game plan -- time management is key for success. For instance, if you have 4 hours to spend daily on your biz, allot yourself, let's say, 3 hours per day to take action and 1 hour for learning.
  12. FreeCashMan Active Member

Here we are in 2011. Many will look to pursue a home business (as they should). Just prepare to commit to success 6-12 months to win!

Far to many get started 2-3 months later after getting some momentum established they bail. It all starts with building up momentum. If you are consistently marketing to the right audience you should see results.

Here's a bench mark for achieving success. Work to get to a point of 3 quality leads a day, and that should lead to an average 3 new business partners a month, which equals a growing income.