Online Surveys that pay

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by Tina19, Nov 17, 2013.

1. Tina19

Tina19 New Member

Is anyone familiar with those surveys that claim you can get merchandise or money from participating in their surveys. Well, I have been apart of quit a few and has spent hours helping them with my opinion and I have not gotten any thing in return. I Just want to know has anyone else experience this.

payment proof likes this.
  2. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

I've made money with survey sites for over 7 years and they've provided a great, consistent source of income. It took a ton of time and research to find the really good ones. The best advice I can give: Be very selective about the sites you use.

3. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Being online for 11 years now, I can tell you that taking surveys and earning money is a waste of time.

No offense to anyone here, the only people who are making money with "surveys" are the program owner who sells this stuff and his/hers affiliates.

I do not recommend that you FOCUS on this because you are going to get burned with this over and over again and you will never make any money.

I believe that SURVEYS online as an income source is a SCAM.

AllanJames likes this.
  4. Tina19

Tina19 New Member

Well I agree because, like I stated above, I have been doing them for five months and still nothing to show for it. Oh wait, I did get some free toilet tissue to try:)

5. payment proof

I've made money online for 7+ years doing surveys, so I can say for sure it is not a scam. :)

Since the do not call laws, surveys online are a great way for companies to get the demographic information they need, as well as opinions about current and upcoming products.

If you are picky about the sites you use, it can be a good way to make money. At the very least, it's a nice money maker to add to your other money makers.

jberri12 likes this.
  6. AllanJames

AllanJames New Member

But let's be real. it's pin money
    . Even working at McD's would bring in more per hour's effort put in.

Of course, that's Ok if that's all you want.

7. payment proof

It really depends on the sites that you use. If I made that little, I'd be working at McD's ;)

I understand people put down niches that they are not involved in and I understand why. It's a marketing technique I will never use though.

I'm just here to discuss things and not bash other people's niches. I'm happy whith what I do and I've been making good money for over 7 years.

With that said I'm not going to bash anyone else back.

I'm off to enjoy other discussions.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2013
    Tina19 likes this.
  8. Tina19

Tina19 New Member

I am so happy someone is getting paid. I am apart of 9 of those survey sites you have listed in your signature. i use to work on them all day and i have nothing to show for it. One site would give you points, another would enter your name in some type of give-away (trip). Now, there were a couple of time that I recieved .50 cents for a 30 min survey. I would like to know what you are doing because evidenty I was doing something wrong.

9. Bika

Bika New Member

In my opinion doing surveys online in exchange for monetary value is a waste of time . It takes you doing a lot of surveys in order to make a couple of bucks. In my opinion its not worth it. I was pretty much doing this in the beginning trying to make money a couple of years ago, but soon gave up because I realized that it just wasn't worth it.

If you are looking to make a few bucks, I have found that swagbucks is a pretty good option. I am not too sure if you know about it. Google it and see how it will work for you.

10. bhagabati

bhagabati New Member

A lot of reputed paid surveys companies are working.Actually these are not quick rich scheme.But one make good money by referring people to their site.Some good companies are survey savvy,spider matrix etc.

11. Adrian

Adrian Member

You can make money with online surveys.Now will you become rich doing so....probably not but they do work.
    If you are looking for an easy survey site to earn an income check out PollBuzzer.They send the surveys straight to your email and you get a dollar per response.Plus they payout weekly via paypal,with no minimum payment threshold.

12. jberri12

jberri12 New Member

I agree with the Payment Proof and others here - you can make money doing on-line surveys, you just won't get rich doing it. Making money on-line involves using a number of different income streams to make significant amounts. Paid surveys is just one of those. And it does take time to find the right panels that best match your demographics to maximize what you can make. If one panel isn't making you anything, try another one.

13. The Bigger City

The Bigger City New Member

As with all things, you need to consider the investment of your time versus the return you will get.

Surveys are all about gathering useful information across large catchments of the population so the investment for gathering thousands of peoples viewpoints needs to be linked to the value of that information.

In my opinion, and my opinion alone, surveys do work but as a viable income stream you will need to spend a lot of time completing the surveys for very little return.

14. geoffrey foggon

geoffrey foggon New Member

survey sites do pay well the ones I focus on do. I've reached pay outs in just days on some sites, just doing the surveys is,not enough you have to incorporate internet marketing into it.

15. payment proof

16. Popche

Popche Member

Paid Surveys are hard, you must know the right sites in order to earn money with them. You can easily get fooled by some other sites and earn nothing in return.

Remember paid surveys won't make your rich, they can be a good income, but you won't become super rich.