Only 2 People Can Read This........Can You?

Discussion in 'Humor' started by Money4Mommy, Oct 13, 2007.

1. Money4Mommy

Money4Mommy New Member

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

OLNY RPELY IF YOU CAN RAED TIHS.
    CNAHGE THE NMUERBR TO, "ONLY __ PEOPLE CAN READ THIS...CAN YOU?"

reply to this topic and go up a number if you can read this[​IMG]

2. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Quoting: Money4Mommycdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

OLNY RPELY IF YOU CAN RAED TIHS.
    CNAHGE THE NMUERBR TO, "ONLY __ PEOPLE CAN READ THIS...CAN YOU?"

reply to this topic and go up a number if you can read this

Couldn't believe that I could actually understand what I was reading. The phenomenal power of the human mind, according to a research at cambridge University, it doesn't matter in what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter be in the right place.

The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without a problem. This is because the human mind does not read every letter by itself, but the word as a whole. Amazing huh? Yeah and I always thought spelling was important.

ONLY REPLY IF YOU CAN READ THIS.

Wow, that really was amazing. I was able to read it about as fast as I could type. The mind fills in the gaps, that's how it works.

Thanx for the puzzle Money4Mommy!

Nbweie Selihd

[​IMG]

3. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Yes, it was really quick!

4. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

kewl stuff

Newbie Shield

5. asebf

asebf New Member

Heck - it looked fine to me - that is how I spell to begin with.

6. opendomain

opendomain New Member

LOL.

I've a touch of dislexia so I was in trouble form the beginning[​IMG]

7. piggybanker

piggybanker New Member

I received that in an email over a year ago and had most of my relatives read it. My niece was blown away and ran to make copies to give to all of her friends. It still blows me away.

8. gojade

gojade New Member

I can read it[​IMG]

9. mikepressnell

mikepressnell New Member

I could read it just fine...but I thought you couldn't type very well.

Thanks Mallmommy for the humor. I think we all needed that.

10. SQ625

SQ625 New Member

If you speed read it then it's fine. But if try to read it slowly it's gibberish (because you start over thinking it).

11. aleker

aleker New Member

I could read it. I've actually seen that before.

Pretty funny. [​IMG]

12. PennyWise

PennyWise New Member

Ha ha ha! You're right SQ (with all those Yoda pictures and screwed up letters I feel like calling you C3P0 or something)

Anyway, context helps too:

Iproamntt

13. coolcol

coolcol New Member

Wow it makes you wonder how your mind works. [​IMG]

14. Elljay

Elljay New Member

My mind is always a bit jumbled anyway so it was no problem to read!! xx

15. molyda

molyda New Member

Me too got to read it!

That was awesome! Although I feel a little dizzy now... Am I cross-eyed??? [​IMG]

16. franmeza

franmeza New Member

Really amazing!! I could read it although my native language is not english.

Very funny too.

17. qstock

qstock New Member

so having dislexia like me this is a a bitter sweet thing , ugh the head ache ha ha

~Q.

18. samda

samda Member

I don't want o bump this post as it posted a couple of years ago.

This was a great food to my brain. I feel no issues in reading the content. The research is true and speaks for itself.

Sam

19. baby_femme

baby_femme New Member

yaeh so it deons't bethor me if poeple wolud txet me tihs way...LOLs did i just get the rule?[​IMG]

20. JoelMatthews

JoelMatthews New Member

I'm suprised nobody has actually done what it said to do at the end.
    I won't break the trend then lol