Opportunities to make money from home....

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by krismay21, May 15, 2009.

1. krismay21

krismay21 New Member

I am a single mother of two looking to make some extra income right from the privacy of my home. I am also a full-time student with dreams like everyone has...to travel the world and give my children the life I never had...This can come true. Don't give up on your dreams!

2. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

hi krismay21,

welcome to the forum. this forum have a lot of info to make money online. you can check it anytime.

krismay21: Don't give up on your dreams!
    same to me.. dont give up. work hard till the end... [​IMG]

3. samda

samda Member

Definitely your words are specking as you are. Working from home is really superb and this gives us a lot of freedom. This recession helps this market a lot. Hope to see me in this region soon.

4. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Welcome OhioMomof2 from MontanaMomof5... [​IMG]

5. PaulM

PaulM New Member

Welcome to the forum Krismay21!
    Don't let anyone keep you from achieving your dreams.
    Be willing to work hard at what you need to do and
    don't ever give up when it gets hard.

Cheers!

6. volybal3

volybal3 New Member

Welcome to the forum.

As you probably already know, or are about
    to find out, working from home can give you
    the freedom you want. It is a great opportunity
    if you take advantage of it.

I couldn't agree more when you say "Don't give up on your
    dreams!" You are right, dreams are what keeps us going, don't
    let anyone tell you otherwise. Stay away from dreamstealers,
    they only hold you back because they have not been able
    to realize their own dreams.

Have patience, work hard and smart, and you will see you'll
    get to wherever you want to go.

Best of luck,

7. sapphire81

sapphire81 New Member

Hi Kristy. I am also a full-time student and I have 4 girls. I'm always looking for ways to make money from home. My situation is a little different than yours in that I'm married, but I also have a dream...of owning my own home, hopefully someday soon. Dreams do come true...You just have to believe [​IMG]

8. tobrown

tobrown New Member

Hi-I am single and have one son and no job.
    I like to do a home job.They are so much to pay for.
    I am looking for a home job with a low start up cost or free.
    I have to find one before june.
    Can any one help me out?
    Thank you.
    katie w.

9. Marvin

Marvin New Member

Hey Kris, welcome to the site...you can never give up on your dreams..I have been a police officer for 15yrs, but still have the dream of running a succesful home based business and finally i am on that path...there is a vehicle out there for all of us..if i can help with anything let me know...BE BLESSED AND STAY ENCOURAGED

10. yahia

yahia Member

tobrown: Hi-I am single and have one son and no job.
    I like to do a home job.They are so much to pay for.
    I am looking for a home job with a low start up cost
    or free.
    I have to find one before june.
    Can any one help me out?
    Thank you.
    katie w.
    This thread might help:
    Work at home jobs

11. jenncez

jenncez New Member

Definitely do not give up on your dreams! If you work hard it will come! Nothing happens for free. Keep looking, this website has lots of good information and feedback from members. Good luck!

12. aderinsola

aderinsola New Member

I believe there are ways of making money online.I have a blog and my blog does not have enough traffic.Can anyone tell me how to optimize search engines[SEO]?

13. yahia

yahia Member

That's easy: content and linking [​IMG]

In a quickie:
    - The most relevant keyword sould show in the page title and the header
    - The content must be sticky (keeps the reader stick longer to your conent)
    - Related posts should be linked to one another
    - Ping every post or update, and feed them to RSS feeders.
    - Get back linking from authority sites, Squidoo, hubpages and similar web 2.0 sites work well as well. Don't forget article directories and social bookmarks.

Another word though, your blog is in a niche that is highly competitive. Don't get frustrated for not showing on the first page. Try to specialze in a teeny tiny micro piece of the "make money online" niche.

Good luck Derin.

14. jaesun16

jaesun16 New Member

HI, this is good motivation for every one~

I just can say,

do not give up!

People are easy to give up!

If you have set your goals,

Pursuit it, until you achieve it~

Even though you don't, you will be ended up close to your goals!

Good luck to your business

Happy day~^^[​IMG]

15. wahmsucess

wahmsucess New Member

Welcome Fellow Mom,

Links, content if you have a website of your own.
    Company website.....plugging offline and online to advertise it. There are tons of free ways to do this.

I currently have both and each take time, patience and never give up attitude. Your right! Your dreams can come true if you give it your all. I now am in a business that I will never look back on. It's truly been a blessing for my family.

Good luck in all you do and many blessings.
    Krista ( A mom of 4) [​IMG]

16. Matt Zenittini

Matt Zenittini Silver Member

I don't understand why people do that.

www.yourfreewebssitesystem.com

is the link in her (the topic starter signature).

In your free website system, they tell you to sign up on several home based business forms post advertisements and never come back.

How can someone see more value in doing that than sticking around? =[

Hopefully you pop back krismay. You will learn much more from this forum than yourfreewebsitesystem. I guarantee it!.

Good luck in your endeavors,

Matt

17. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi Matt,

How are you? Great to see you back in action!

~Newbie Shield~

18. Matt Zenittini

Matt Zenittini Silver Member

Hey Newbie Shield.

I've been pretty good thanks ! =]. I was laid off from my full time job (car sales) and I had to make some changes to keep my income up!.

Everything is good now though and I am definitely back in action [​IMG].

I appreciate the welcome!.

19. Happy2BHome

Happy2BHome New Member

Hi Everyone. I'm a stay-at-home Mom of 2 beautiful kids. I love staying at home but understand what people are saying about it being financially hard. My husband has a great job but it's still hard to make ends meet. I do an in-home daycare to help out and it's a lot of work. I feel like I miss out on my personal time with my kids. It's hard not to try to help out financially though. I've been looking for something else to do from home as well, so I understand where a lot of you seem to be coming from.

20. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Hi Happy2BHome,

It is a blessing to be able to stay home with your kids, but running a day care is definitely a lot of work and probably doesn't seem like what you imagined being a stay at home mom would be like. [​IMG]

Unfortunately, developing an online income is something that would actually take MORE of your time away from your kids in the initial stages.

If you were able to incorporate a long term plan into your daily routine to gradually learn and build an online business, you would eventually be able to scale back everything else and even eliminate the in-home day care.

That means putting in more work up front for a while - probably a couple of extra hours per day for several months.

If you feel you would be able to commit to that type of regime in order to get the desired end results, it's definitely worth it. But you really have to go into the 'adventure' knowing that it is a slow process and requires a good bit of effort for what 'seems' to be no reward.

If you decide to give it a shot, my advice would be to learn to build a niche topic website around a subject that you really enjoy or know about. You can earn money from such a site in a variety of ways - affiliate marketing, digital products, Google Adsense (or similar forms of advertising income), hardgoods (if it suits your niche and desire), etc.

There's a wide open opportunity for those who are committed and determined.

Blessings,
    Angie