Orlando Vacation

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by PNL Travel, Feb 7, 2007.

1. PNL Travel

PNL Travel New Member

Hi! I have a question for any director that has activated and used one of our Orlando vacation vouchers.

In your opinion, which one is the best for a family? How was the customer service? What were the fees to add on the kids?

Thanks for any help you can give me!

Lora
  2. roger

roger New Member

Hey Lora,
    Just saying "hi"
    I'm taking the Vegas trip but I'm afraid I haven't used the Orlando one yet.

Thanks for your posts, they're helpful.

Roger
  3. PNL Travel

PNL Travel New Member

Hi Roger-

Welcome to the forum!

I'll get on the product call tonight...I just thought I would ask [​IMG]

Thanks!

Lora
  4. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Lora,
    Is that the call that starts at 8pm eastern?
  5. PNL Travel

PNL Travel New Member

Hi Harold!

It's the BOD Product Overview at 9pm EST...

[​IMG]

Lora
  6. susaneng

susaneng New Member

Hi Roger,

Just wondering what kind of restrictions you have on the Vegas trip. I sent in for the 3 day 2 night voucher for Reno, Vegas and Tahoe and it said it was good only on the weekday. As it is, I am going on the weekend so it wasn't any use to me.
    Thanks,
    Susan
  7. roger

roger New Member

Hey Susan,
    Forgive me for not answering sooner I'm seeing your post for the first time.......the Vegas trip is similar to your Reno one in that to get the $22.75 3 day/2night stay, you would have to travel Mon-Wed which didn't surprise me.

My wife's is a hairstylist and is off those days so it works out well for us. But in speaking with Joe (JNS Travel) who stayed at the Club DeSoleil in Vegas using the Access card, it inspired me to go there instead. As far as I know our travel certificates don't include this luxury condo as one of the places to stay. The place looks really nice and Joe says the pics don't lie: http://www.vacationtimesharerentals.com/listings/8810/

Having said this, it isn't availabe for March which is when I want to go, my little one is off for March break.

In terms of other restrictions you also must book 60 days in advance to get the deal.

[​IMG]

Roger
  8. JNS Travel

JNS Travel New Member

Hi Susan,

I shared my experence with Roger on our stay at the Club DeSoleil in Vegas using the Access card. It was super, the property is 5 star, the service was outstanding. I would recommend the resort, My wife & I went Jan. 7, 2006 stayed 7 days/6 nights paid $430.00 normally $1980.00. You can google Club DeSoleil and see pictures of the property. The savings along paid for a level I purchase.

Joe
  9. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

I think that a lot of the vouchers will require a weekday stay instead of weekend because they are filling in vacancies. There might be some that will allow for weekends, especially if you use the cards and not the vouchers guess the vouchers would be mostly weekdays. That's not a bad thing in my book. My wife is a nurse and works every Sat. and Sun. night so she can be home with the kids during the week so weekdays are fine for us.
  10. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Several years ago I used the Orlando Vacation option. We stayed at the nicest Sleep Inn I've ever seen. When we checked out it was less than $18 for the 3 nights we were there.

I've not graduated to condos and pool homes.

Using your membership is the MOST IMPORTANT part of this business.

I use my member ship at every opportunity. I got a 50% discount on a Grayline Homes of the Stars tour right here in Nashville.

Jay NaPier
  11. susaneng

susaneng New Member

Thanks Roger and Joe for your helpful information on using the Access card. I will have to look into this. I am just learning how to use all of our benefits. I haven't totally figured out the Access card.
  12. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

I was glad to hear testimonials of the free Vegas vouchers, they were able to stay at either the Rio or Paris. We just sent in vouchers for the 3day in Vegas for ourselves, our Son, Daughter, and son-in-law.

Waiting to see what arrives.

Definitely I agree use the product yourself and start a vacation scrapbook nothing sells like testimonials and pictures.

Terri
  13. roger

roger New Member

You're welcome Susan [​IMG] I've used the Access Card to stay at the Comfort Inn here in Ontario, it wasn't "Room Tax Only" but I still saved $25 off the room and can get that deal again and again...
    I gave away the 3 night / 2 day Vegas stay to a friend and I just got back the coupons for the various places from Cash Savers - has anyone used those coupons before?

Thanks,
    Roger