Paid Online Surveys

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by babygirl3703, Sep 30, 2009.

1. babygirl3703

babygirl3703 New Member

ok i have been doing paid online surveys for about 6 months now just seeing how many other people do them and how there luck is with them i found a great site that i use everyday that works out great for me
  2. AnnieCaine

AnnieCaine New Member

Hi BabyGirl,

I started doing online surveys about 14 months ago and found it didn't really work for me. I know some people are happy with it, but i just didn't like the idea of all the different companys flooding my email inbox with a load of advertisements.

But glad to hear your doing ok with it.

Good Luck.

Annie x
  3. metalfrog

metalfrog New Member

Surveys can take awhile. But if you are going to do them, just set up another email address just to receive all the spam.
  4. cocofine

cocofine New Member

I actually joined some survey site last years...But It seem that most survey don't work for international member. I wonder whether it changes now...
  5. bz1301

bz1301 New Member

i've been doing the paid surveys for about 4 months now. i've only qualified for low paying surveys or ones where you buy a product, review and get paid. some of them are fun, but it is only minimal money that I am making. I also did the separate email thing, which I was thankful for since I got so many emails.
  6. Jean LA

Jean LA New Member

metalfrog: Surveys can take awhile. But if you are going to do them, just set up another email address just to receive all the spam.
    Making another email and use it for paid surveys can really help. You can end up with hundreds of junk emails on your inbox if you use you main email add.
  7. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

I've seen several sites advertising big money from surveys but I haven't seen one person attest to that being true. You can probably squeeze out some 'change" but other opportunities would probably need to be pursed for greater cash flow.
  8. getpaidtotry

getpaidtotry Guest

It is difficult to hit on the right one till you make big money.There are few very good sites and it gets better with experience.
  9. shandy

shandy New Member

We cannot get rich quick from this paid online surveys but it helps us to make some money.[​IMG]
  10. hummingbird81

hummingbird81 New Member

I haven't done paid surveys yet, but I was thinking about it.
    I'm wondering how much money you get with it per month.

I know it's kind of private question...
    but I will be really grateful for this information.
  11. sarahberra

sarahberra New Member

I tried that route, but I never qualified for paid any surveys. I am sure this is a legitamate way to make money, but I never figured out the ins and outs of it.
  12. mr tickle

mr tickle New Member

paid online surveys are great if you have plenty of spare time in hand.Most you can earn is not more than pocket money.I am sure there are other business venture which can be explore with great rewards.
  13. jeana

jeana New Member

i did join some paid surveys but not really patient with answering all the questions and not to mention the number of surveys you need to answer in a day, also the one i found paid me at a very low price. so i just stuck with writing jobs for now where in pay is higher.
  14. snestina

snestina New Member

Don't expect to make hundreds of dollars monthly with paid surveys, but you can earn something around $100 monthly and it great. but you have to have a special email account for this stuff.
    i have been doing paid online survey for 3 months now and i have earn $290 so far.
    Legit surveys website will never send you ads in you email account.
  15. babo2708

babo2708 New Member

What about Focus Group Survey, sometimes I earn up to 100$/h
  16. RosieR

RosieR New Member

I've been trying to find ways to money from home, but I have not found many that pay large amounts. I've found about two I like so far and they are certified by the Better Business Bureau and accept pay pal. So far my friends have made anywhere between $30-$400 a month but it generally depends on their referrals and how many surveys and offers they did. I've made $35 but I don't have many referrals.
  17. narelleyeates

narelleyeates New Member

I tried surveys once. It seemed like a lot of effort for small return.
  18. Taty2010

Taty2010 New Member

I'm a member of some sites. I've made like $20 already but it takes a lot of hours. I find that if I devote that time writing original content for my website it will payoff better in the long run. So not doing too many survey anymore.
  19. i have signed up with inboxdollars. its ok. but surveys r time consuming, so i mostly stick with the paid emails.
  20. freezone

freezone New Member

inboxdollars is a well established GPT site (don't provide only surveys).
    The only con is that pays only via check. Generally surveys worth is depended on every one's location.