Paid Online Surveys

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by babygirl3703, Sep 30, 2009.

1. catevanne

catevanne New Member

babygirl3703
    which site have you found ?
  2. weebitty

weebitty Member

Survey are a different breed to say the least. I have made some money at them and you have to get a different e-mail, that is a must because they send 2 or 3 a day. If you keep at it they get to know you and offer you better ones I think is how it works. It isn't steady income and you have to qualify for alot of them. People that are younger or have kids or have medical conditions etc age too. I don't look at them as a primary source of income but I do make some money here and there. I have a paypal acct for that reason as well. Some pay to paypal accts. Some you accumlate your points and then ask for a check to be issued. If you want I can send you some survey sites that I have joined if that helps
  3. sk8erpizimp

sk8erpizimp New Member

I use survey sites/gpt's often im make a decent amount of money doing them, just beware of the scams out there and google the reviews of a site before joining and pay attention to what the surveys are saying to make sure you qualify.If it ask something about snickers/etc that's probably what the survey is about etc.