paid survey etc

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by fear, Jan 14, 2008.

1. FreeCashPro: Tip #1 DON'T EVER PAY for a list of paid survey sites that are available FREELY all over the internet. Just Google the subject and you will find a nice list of sites with 100% FREE lists and ratings.

The reasons why one would pay are mentioned here and here.
  2. FreeCashPro

FreeCashPro New Member

My statement still stands nonetheless. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to spend a few minutes on Google finding a few sites that list paid survey sites for free (along with free reviews, tips, etc.)
  3. FreeCashPro: My statement still stands nonetheless. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to spend a few minutes on Google finding a few sites that list paid survey sites for free (along with free reviews, tips, etc.)

Well you are entitled to your opinion. Many people don't have the time and the web tech/savvy to find the good legitimate sites without getting scammed and spammed. There in order to save time and agony people would pay for a survey list.
  4. happygal

happygal Member

Well as someone who took the time to go through signing up one by one for 400+ sites, and now gets regularly paid by only 40 or so of those...I can vouch for the fact that more isn't necessarily better.

But again, it's not that hard to find the good lists for free. Most of us who are very into surveys keep up web sites or blogs that list sites we like. And I'll never charge you a penny.
  5. FreeCashPro

FreeCashPro New Member

CashSurveysOnly: Well you are entitled to your opinion. Many people don't have the time and the web tech/savvy to find the good legitimate sites without getting scammed and spammed. There in order to save time and agony people would pay for a survey list.

A person doesn't need to be any more "web tech/savvy" to find several legitimate, honest, informative and FREE sites bearing FREE lists than they need to find THIS forum.

The word I would use for someone after reading this thread who STILL buys access to a site or list would be "gullable". ..and more likely to get taken advantage of (honestly, maybe that's the real "audience demographic" you should be seeking.)
  6. FreeCashPro: I don't want to go through the argument again, I would suggest you read the reasons for buying at the 2 links provided again.
  7. surveyearners

surveyearners New Member

Hi, I'm new here but not to online money making. [​IMG]

I understand that it's great to have free information, but almost everybody who takes the time to build a website or blog has an agenda. Nobody just does it to be nice.

And that's fine if the webmaster gets paid to refer. I have no problem with that, but many webmasters would certainly have an incentive to list higher paying offers (for them) first.

And an average surfer might not be lucky enough to stumble upon a comprehensive list. That's the benefit of paying somebody 30 bucks or whatever...to save time that could be better spent doing anything else.
  8. kristan

kristan New Member

The survey directories are OK, if you have the money to throw at them. I don't think you'll find anything there that you won't find on a free directory though -- and there are plenty of those. I'd much rather keep my money in my pocket - or spend it on something with the potential to earn on a bigger scale.

Just a quite note on the clickbank purchases -- I've done returns through CB before and its no hassle. It really is a reputable place to buy, if you're determined to go that route.
  9. happygal

happygal Member

You see, I'd say that by paying for a list you have no greater guarantee of getting a "good" list than going through a free one. Just because someone charged you money for it doesn't mean it has any better material on it. It just means they charged you for it.
  10. mlynn

mlynn Member

No, a paid directory/list is not necessarily better than free ones. I bought a list when I first started with the surveys, whole bunch of junk sites got me lot of spams.
  11. Gazillion

Gazillion New Member

happygal: You see, I'd say that by paying for a list you have no greater guarantee of getting a "good" list than going through a free one. Just because someone charged you money for it doesn't mean it has any better material on it. It just means they charged you for it.
    Yes, exactly! Never pay for a list of sites. Chances are that the site that you are paying for the list has the agenda of promoting sites that pay them to be listed (in addition to to charging you for the list!) - double dipping (no one wins except the site list seller.)

No, you don't get ANY better information than if you had Googled it and found a free site list.
  12. mkl315

mkl315 New Member

Like mylnn I paid for a list of survey sites. Not saying the list was junk sites. But they was sites that you can find on google search a lot of them I was already a memeber of from searching on my own. I would not advise anyone to pay for any list. When you can really just get them from searching google. If you don't want to take the time there are sites that have them and you dont have to pay a cent. [​IMG]
  13. catman3000

catman3000 New Member

Most survey sites can be found for free by using a search engine. You dont need to pay for a list of survey sites. Global test market and lightspeed are amongst the best survey sites. You will never become rich taking surveys, but the extra money comes in handy.
  14. ashleyhill

ashleyhill New Member

i sighned upfor that site paidsurveys and almost all of the surveys on there you have to live in australia or florida or somewhere like that i have only been able to take like 3 o.f them since i joined. i think it was a scam i am hopeing to get my money back .