Paid surveys Australia

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by jahangir Alam, Aug 1, 2012.

1. I just want to work with paid survey system. Any one help me? The address or any suggestion
  2. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

My best advice to you is to not waste your time with these programs. You are not going to earn any money and the only people that will make the most money from you and others are the product owners and their affiliates. I would encourage you to look into online network marketing to earn residual income for years to come.
  3. happywife

happywife Gold Member

The only one in Australia that I know for sure pays is pureprofile. There may be others, but I can't vouch for them. I'm not a big fan of paid surveys because they ARE usually a waste of time, but I'm a member of pureprofile and have earned a couple hundred dollars from them over the last few years.

You can earn a lot more if you happen to live in one of the major cities in Australia. I don't qualify for most of the higher paying surveys because I live way up in FNQ, but you might do much better.

This is definitely not something you'll be doing as a "job" by any stretch of the imagination, but it can bring in some nice extra spending money and I've found that their surveys are fairly valued (time vs money) compared to most all others I've checked out over the years.

Blessings,
    Angie
  4. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

5. happygal

happygal Member

There are some sites that accept Australians for sure:

Global Test Market
    Lightspeed Research
    Livetribe
    Mysurvey
    MyView