Paid To Click

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by bestari, Dec 12, 2009.

1. bestari

bestari New Member

hello,

nowadays, paid to click become famous among internet surfer.

so i suggest there is paid to click special thread to talk about the paid websites etc.

maybe, we can also know that the people who have been cheat by a ptc websites.

do consider my suggestions.

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

I don't think paid to click is a good thing, as sooner or later, google and the big guys will just slap more regulations on everyone and the ones that are making money the honest way will have to pay for the boo-boos the ones that are cheating the system are making.

Just my opinion.[​IMG]

3. residualcash

residualcash New Member

Are you talking about ptc traffic exchange surfing sites? Clicking for pennies? I hope not. There are betting things to put you time and energy into to make some good money online.

4. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

I thought the same, until I was referred to a brilliant program by a dear friend.

For the next 6 months, this will be my laser focus. I will home school my boys, take care of my domestic burdens, and befriend large groups.

I found a program that has an extraordinary reputation, 55 patents, 10 years and over a million $ into the technology.

And, am working on enrolling non=profit organizations.

I was so skeptical, it took a month for my friend to get me to have a look at this program.

So, this being said, just do your research first.

Now, remember if you double a penny every day for a month, you will have millions of dollars!
    [​IMG]

Just have fun online whatever you do!

Victoria

5. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

From the forum rules:

10. Autosurf/Paid to Surf/Paid to Click programs will not be discussed in this forum.