Paid Traffic??

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by damasco9, Feb 24, 2012.

1. damasco9 New Member

Hello dear friends, [IMG]

Today I will talk about paid traffic ..

A week ago I purchased 10,000 visitors traffic from one traffic sites ...

After a week they delivered 3500 visitors but i didn't get a single subscription from this paid traffic method..

I think this is a scam or a bot..Did enybody paid for traffic?..

If you want to share something feel free to post at any time [IMG]

[Post edited. Removed all bold - Admin]
  2. mountainmom5 Gold Member

AND... google doesn't like it either. It is best to build traffic slowly with methods that give you long term results.

If you have adsense on your sites, you really don't want to mess around with paid traffic. [IMG]
  3. talfighel Silver Member

I think that you just got ripped off. These are not real visitors.

If you had 3500, you should have gotten a good amount of real people to subscribe.

Let this be a lesson to you that these kinds of sources are FRAUD.
  4. TweetGirl New Member

Thanks for posting, I wondered about this as well.
  5. FreeCashMan Active Member

The best traffic is true targeted traffic from people searching for information in relation to what one is offering. Nothing wrong with doing paid traffic, its like outsourcing task for your business. However, just like outsourcing ever helper isn't good for you.

You just experiences that. The one thing to look for is where is the traffic coming from. Many people have found away to swipe cash from your pocket to theirs by sending your site to traffic exchanges and safelist for hits. Results are most often what you experienced.

Live and learn, and never quit!
  6. aaronempowered New Member

Well technically they delivered, it's not a scam, you're paying for traffic, not subscribers. Paid traffic is not worth it. Whenever you're considering a choice, just ask yourself if any of the successful internet entrepreneurs would do it.

Do successful people like Michael Dunlop, a 21 year old making multiple sixfigures, do they buy traffic? Nope. If you want subscriptions, that means you want people who are interested in what you're offering.

If you're offering a solution to a problem people have, they'll want it, you just need to make them find you. I recommend checking out IncomeDiary, the website of the 21 year old I mentioned. That has free info that will help.

Better to learn straight from him, I'm not making that much...yet.