Parking Domains : Is this any profitable?

Discussion in 'Web Design and Hosting' started by auditt05, May 29, 2011.

1. JackDProvost

JackDProvost New Member

Content means content you wrote and the adsense units are next to it. I made $30 this month because I started towards the end of the money.

And yes I only have one domain I am focusing on driving traffic too and it is making me roughly $60 a month figuring I am making an estimated $2 a day.
  2. ilikepizza

ilikepizza New Member

Every once in a while i start thinking about trying to make money with adsense I start lurking around websites get some ideas buy a couple of domains and then just get busy doing something else lol. I stumbled upon this site and thread and the old feelings of needing to make money online started circulating in my head again..

sooner or later i will do something.
  3. happywife

happywife Gold Member

ilikepizza: sooner or later i will do something.
    [​IMG] I hope that day comes for you sooner rather than later. It takes a little time to lay the ground work before the money starts coming in, so the sooner you get started the better.

Blessings,
    Angie
  4. Dr_Boo

Dr_Boo New Member

A brief search on adsense domains brought up a site that said you need to own many (I think it said hundreds) of domains to to be accepted by Google. Is that accurate?? Seems like that would have to be wrong. Then again if it was really that easy money, there would be no websites, just parked domains. [​IMG]