Passport To Wealth

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by WealthyWAHM, Jan 11, 2007.

1. mrX

mrX New Member

sooo let me get this straight, they're gonna get sued because they used the business model?

ROFLMAO

Idiot...2 ups are nothing new, their PRODUCTS that are sold are nothing new, the SET UP of the website is nothing new, its a template that ANYONE can buy...

but wait, ptw is gonna get sued because you're made that they have a "fancy flash presentation" and dont have a phone # on the front page?

why should they have a # on the front page? so the owners can steal sales from members?

idiot!

ptw doesnt answer emails and it says that in all of their emails, they use a ticket support center genius.

its sad that you're upset that ptw has a better presentation than edc's sorry site.

dubbs site doesnt even convert like he claims...he says you dont have to talk to people. bull sh!t...the MAJORITY of people will NOT sign up just from looking at his site w/o emailing or speaking to their sponsor.

loren, was asking you and dubbs...supposedly that was dubbs who posted the one comment i was answering back.

anyone want to know where edc and ptw got their $997 resale products for $67? http://www.nicheempires.com

LMAO...if you look on both the edc and ptw site, it says that domain name RIGHT ON THE IMAGE BOXES of the software you're buying.

so in closing sharvel and all of you other edc cheerleaders, while im not in edc or ptw (as i dont see why people pay $997 for something they can get from the supplier for $60) i do think you edc schmucks are idiots as you CANT sue someone for selling a product that isnt yours, with a website template that isnt yours, JUST because the owner was in edc and sells it for the same price as a 2 up which is not a biz model started by edc....

so get over it!
  2. malibumentor

malibumentor New Member

In This Corner SHARVEL,

In This Corner Mr. X

DING!
  3. moneyinmypocket

moneyinmypocket New Member

Wow, people from other programs are really getting steamed up at the instant success of Passport To Wealth.
    I'm finding P2W to be more of a community - where members aren't shooting down all other programs out there like you guys are. We're here to support eachother, and to ensure that out team succeeds. We have better things to do with our time than to go comparing other programs to ours and screaming "copy-cat!"

We're too busy making money - and mentoring our team so that they succeed as well. That IS what is important in this industry, isn't it?

1. Finding a good Program
    2. Finding the best Sponsor
    3. Making Money

Well, I guess we can call it a 3 step program [​IMG] I'll stick with the program, you guys keep arguing about the chicken and the egg. I'll buy the eggs off you when you're done. [​IMG]
  4. moneyinmypocket

I also wanted to mention to Sharvel - if you need to talk to somebody than email me and I'll call you. It's really that easy! I can help you!
    [​IMG]
  5. malibumentor

malibumentor New Member

You do make a point.

I think they were probably hoping for an injunction more than a ruling... because it appears to be true that P2W is the copycat, but it sure comes in a nicer BOX!

I know people who are having some success with EDC, and some that can't sell it to save their lives... EDC Gold, that is.

P2W, couple of people have approached me about it with high hopes that I would buy it.

There seems to be a whole segment of people who were with PAS who join these programs. There's also a whole ex-PAS crew who don't join them.

Success selling anything online is a result of way more factors than many marketing newcomers are aware. The whole "jump in now" thing will usually only create big success if you have the skills to promote effectively in a short time to cash-in on the frenzy.
  6. mrX

mrX New Member

green flash,

why is it that EDC has the EXACT same products as Niche Empires?

hmmmmm...curious....

OH YEA thats RIGHT...

The products come with RESALE RIGHTS from Niche Empires, EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHER can sell them and has been selling them for years even before Craigy Garcia and Mikey C were working JOBs prior to starting EDC

come up with a better one genius
  7. mrX

mrX New Member

greenflash,

oh yea, and if you dont trust people from PAS, why do you trust the EDC owners?

thats how they got their start you ding bat, they had the pas owner get people into edc, back before it was in edc gold...
  8. moneyinmypocket

Agreed Malibumentor. There are many companies out there selling similar products, but where P2W has a leg up is on the "Appearance" and "Saleability". I'm finding P2W to be an easy sell - as long as you have the expertise and experience to offer with it.
    Many people who start in this business have no idea how to market it, so providing that informatoion for them and helping THEM succeed is great advertising for future prospects.

P2W will be around for quite a while, and many people will make a fortune with it, as long as they market it effectively.
  9. Bucky

Bucky New Member

Quoting: sharvelCan I call the owners? nope! Can I contact anyone? Nope! I've been trying for 4 day's to get a response to e-mails....and guess what?....yup...no responses!
    Well Said!

Accountability is key in this business. Is the company accountable and is your mentor accountable.

One of the things I did before joining my programs is conduct a test. I emailed and called all of the numbers. I wanted to make sure they were legit. The results I got were horrible. It was hard to get in touch with most of the companies. Do you due diligence.

Be careful...it is a jungle out there...make sure you have the right tools!
  10. moneyinmypocket

Passport To Wealth's Managed Marketing Campaigns launched today. I got an email that said the following...

This is just a quick email to let you know that your account has been successfully established in the Managed Marketing System.

There is nothing more you need to do.

Please ensure that your subscription is up to date at all times, if the system you used to set up your monthly subscription is unable to bill you when your monthly subscription fees are due, your position will unfortunately be cancelled and offered to one of the many other people that desperately want a position in our MMC's.

Please don't reply to this message, if you have any further inquiries please submit a ticket at www.PassportToWealthSupport.com

Regards
    PassportToWealth.com
    Managed Marketing Campaigns

I'm excited to see how it goes. I have an audio interview with the owner of Passport To Wealth, Darren Gaudry - detailing all aspects of the Managed Marketing Campaign if anyone would like to hear it... I'd have to post the link to it.

Otherwise, here is some quick notes about the P2W MMC from Passport To Wealth themselves,

Our Managed Marketing Campaigns are the perfect solution for anyone that wants to take a hands-off approach to marketing their PP2W (Passport To Wealth) business.

We understand that 99% of people fail in Internet businesses because they really don't have the marketing skills, time or capital investment it takes to succeed.

Neither do they want to spend hours per day calling hundreds of strangers on dead-end or oversold lead lists, fact is using this method, less than 2% of people ever make a sale.

A good marketing campaign is the life blood of any successful internet business, but if it's not done properly, it can cost you thousands of dollars and produce very little results.

So how do our "Managed Marketing Campaigns" work?

Passport To Wealth has a very sophisticated in-house marketing team, all of our "Marketing Managers" are professional internet marketers with a minimum of 5 years experience and have a proven track records of achieving results.

While you are free to go out and market your Passport To Wealth on your own, for a management fee of only $199 per month, one of our professional "Marketing Managers" will market your Passport To Wealth site as if it were their very own.

Each of our "Marketing Managers" are assigned a group of 25 members Passport To Wealth sites, which are strategically organized into combined marketing campaigns (co-ops).

This means that each campaign participants contribution of $199, is combined to make a very powerful marketing budget and as a result your Passport To Wealth site will be exposed to thousands of potential prospects, all under the management of one of our highly skilled professionals.

While some of the methods our "Marketing Managers" use to bring in results are highly coveted secrets, other methods commonly used include, Pay Per Click campaigns in all the major search engines such as Google and Yahoo, Banners campaigns on highly targeted websites, National Business Magazines and Newspapers. Radio spots, TV, Ezines campaigns, along with Powerful Email Marketing Campaigns to highly targeted double opt-in lists, Plus so much more.

In order to ensure the effectiveness of our "Managed Marketing Campaigns" we have limited the number of subscribers to a maximum of 500 members per month with a maximum of 25 members per marketing group.

Before subscribing, all members MUST ensure that there profiles are updated and that a valid payment method is active within the profile of there back office.

There are two steps to the sign up process

Step1: Paying your (One Time) account set up fee of $49.00

Step2: Paying your subscription payment of $199 (MMC Subscriptions Are Currently ONLY Payable With Visa, Discover, E-Check, or Safe Pay Funds)

Step3: Complete our MMC form with your details and wait for a confirmation email.

One question I have is how we're goign to be able to track particular sales made from the MMC. I will find this out and post it to the forum. Otherwise, I'll keep you updated about it's progress and success.

Happy Saturday - I made $4000 today.
  11. moneyinmypocket

Regardless of who has copied who, Passport To Wealth works! I have tried other programs without success, but I'm finding the whole "Package" to be an easy sale. Look at it yourself, you'll find it very tempting as well! There is really no use bickering about who stole what from home - truth is there is no lawsuit from EDC towards P2W, and members from both businesses are making money. There is nothing wrong with that!
    Contact me if I can be of any assistance to anyone.
  12. moneyinmypocket

Passport to Wealth has opened their Managed Marketing Campaign back up to people who want to join. The program has become very successful and is creating quite a buzz amongst Work-From-Home entrepreneurs.

Take a minute to see the free video explaining the program, you'll be glad you did!
  13. kleinjc

kleinjc New Member

Hi Guys,

I'm not an EDC cheerleader, although I did join the program one month ago. I do like it so far and I also have to agree that PTW has a prettier package.

I really want to know if PTW is getting sued. I think they probably are, but not for the reasons people on this forum are reporting.

Check the Terms & Conditions of EDC...

"You further agree not to compete against MTS Marketing Inc. by using the 1up or 2up Australian compensation plan, when selling the software products on a domain other than our domains. "

The creator of PTW is a former EDC distributor. Unless this guy has a really good lawyer, this whole site may be sunk. I don't know what will happen and I know some good people in PTW.

Unless someone can explain how this lawsuit is going to go away, I'd hesitate shelling out the $997 for PTW for now. If the lawsuit is not a factor, then PTW looks great. The flash presentation is especially catchy.

Have a great day,
    Jason

PS the person who has the "dubbs" signature on their post is NOT Dave Dubbs, but just one of many who is using Dave's great page.
  14. malibumentor

malibumentor New Member

Quoting: greenflash
    Anybody who was in PAS,

I don't really trust -

they sold 'hot air'

Don't know why you would use his name. But that's cool.

Why is it that P2W has the exact same products as EDC Gold?

Hmmmm...curious.....

The Guys who started EDC were PAS promoters too. These people all swim in the same waters I think. Current circumstances will change down the road.. I will be surprised if either of these programs get "legs"... not that there isn't some money to be made here and there with them for the time being.

Soon a $147 program with the same exact product will hit the market and the term "hot air" will have new meaing with these things. Mark my words.
  15. MktgGold

MktgGold New Member

Niche empires isn't the same product as EDC-Gold, a few of their items overlap but EDC-Gold has a much larger library with a larger selection of useful business, marketing and web applications. Besides, with EDC-Gold you're getting more than just software, you're getting a marketing system with live, interactive training. And the founders of the company will speak to your prospects on your behalf (no Mr. X, they don't steal your prospects). This business has done more than just make me a bundle of cash, it's taught me how to market effectively.

Mike and Craig (the founders of EDC-Gold) developed one of the most innovative businesses online. PTW didn't even try to be original, they took the exact product and price points and compensation plan and slapped a pretty website together. Nice packaging, but theres no meat. Where's the live, interactive training? Where are the professionals to close your sales for you? Their idea of a marketing system is give us more money and we'll do you're marketing for you. Reminds me of the PAS adpacks, how did that work out?

EDC-Gold has many innovations in the pipeline, including proprietary products. Many people may not realize this, but when EDC-Gold launched, everyone already involved with EDC got a free upgrade. This would have been a great opportunity to milk extra money from their members, but they didn't, Craig and Mike show integrity every step of the way.

I'd rather promote a company backed by innovators with integrity that I know will continue to set the standard, rather than a copy cat who doesn't appear to have a single original thought and who's integrity is in question, it sure does appear that he violated the terms of his former company. I almost don't want to make this post, I realize the members of PTW are good people and probably didn't have all the facts. I'm sure many of you are making money, you copied from the best, but you will soon be eating our dust. Just a little healthy competition that will bring out the best in all of us.

PS: Dave Dubbs is for real, he's on top of the leader board for the 1 Step System as well. He is a top producer in multiple programs and his willingness to share what he does is one reason there are so many successful members in EDC-Gold. Best wishes to all.
  16. moneyinmypocket

Mktg Gold,
    Most millionaires in this world became so from taking something that is working and making it even better. Although P2W may not be so "original" in it's program products or prices, you have to admit that they are doing a MUCH better job at presenting it, right? I have members who are researching the two all the time, and ask me "Which program will be easier to sell?"
    My response is, "Take a look at both programs. Just by looking at the information available, which program more attracts YOU. Which one would YOU buy if they were identical."
    This usually closes the deal for me, and brings another member into P2W. It's a no-brainer. Do you want the "original", or do you want to make money? Personally, I'm here to make money, so I'll stick with the product that sells itself.

Best of luck,
    Terry
  17. Yusdaking

Yusdaking New Member

hey, ppl, i just came accross this P2W today and it looks very tempting, after reading this forum i dont know weather to sign up or not, if what terry is saying is true and it really does work then obviously i will sign up, if anyone has any more information regarding this P2W please email me, i would like to know everything about the site and its busines before i sign up, thanx everyone for the information on this forum.

yusif [​IMG]
  18. igotquestions

igotquestions New Member

I'm looking at p2w and am new to home based businesses, how does it work on the tax end? Do you have to pay state sales taxes on every sale or quarterly or yearly?? Seems like a good business but just don't know what I'm doing yet.
  19. moneyinmypocket

Hi Yusif!
    Yes, the program works, that is for sure. It does, however, require some work - just like ANY business. People want to sign up, the task involved is spreading the word about this amazing opportunity, and then providing enough support them to have them sign up with you and become successful in the business as well.
    Clever marketing, and following the same steps others do that have succeeded in P2W will make this an easy, affordable task. Talk with whomever you need to to conclude that there actually IS money to be made in this business, then get IN and start making money for yourself!

If I can be of any assistance to you, don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks,
    Terry
  20. rene

rene New Member

Quoting: Yusdaking if anyone has any more information regarding this P2W please email me, i would like to know everything about the site and its busines before i sign up, thanx everyone for the information on this forum.

Hi Jusif, I got in with P2W and it was the best move I made in years! I finally am making money! The people are all great people and their support is very responsive. We have a complete system in place that even helps complete computer noobs to succeed.

I also signed up with there mmc. Can't waite when this kicks in..

Contact me if you need any information.

Thanks,
    Ren?©