Passport To Wealth

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by WealthyWAHM, Jan 11, 2007.

1. jseses New Member

Quoting: moneyinmypocketOk jseses (mr. Spam me with EDC) - tell me that this isn't about making money. Do I like that Gaudry is sending out affiliate info? No. Do I care? No. I'm here to make money, ok? If you're in EDC so that you don't get affiliate emails then you're in for the wrong reason. P2W is kicking EDC in every way, EDC members are feeling it. Too bad. My system is bringing me in big money - regardless of whether Darren is sending out an email regarding another opportunity or not.

ps. i have many past EDC members in my team - NONE of which EVER sold anything. NONE of whom ever received ANY communication once they paid their money. What does THAT say about the business?

First of all grow up! I didn't mention EDC anywhere did I? So then how am I mr Spam edc?? Weak mind aye?

Secondly, are you in it just to screw a few people and make money thats it? Is that all you care about? Money? What about the people? Ethics mean anything to you at all? What about the people your signing up, that's assuming you are signing them up. I don't believe you are.

My post is about ensuring that the business is stable for the future. So that people that are signing up know that there is a solid foundation on which they can build their business.

I do understand why the admins of P2W and the admins of EDC are fighting with eachother. What I don't understand is why are people like you bad-mouthing eachothers programs?? IS there a need to?

I'm with EDC. I looked at P2W, it just wasn't for me. It doesn't mean it isn't for someone else. People will join what suits them. Simple as that. I don't really care who joins edc and who joins P2W. There is enough abundance in this universe to fulfill everyones means. You don't need to fight about it do you???? I don't see any of my posts fighting about p2w. That's why I'm saying grow up.

There are people like you in both programs. Who are just in it for the money. It's a real shame we have people like that in this world. If only people did care about eachother, we wouldn't have so many wars in the world.

Again, I'm just saying that some of you members already in P2W should contact admin and ask what his plans are, and to ask him to stop with the affiliate spam. Why? So you can ensure that the business will remain strong and continue on.

As I said before, no need to bad mouth or fight! I think we are all adults here, atleast some of us. Plus, the law of abundance will create enough business for everyone.

Dude, btw money isn't everything! If that's how you think, some day you'll regret it.. Just some friendly advice.
  2. jseses New Member

Moneyinmypocket (Mr angry, I should pull my finger out of my arse) lolz jokes...don't get angry now....

No business should ever be just about making money. If you are at all able to understand that point then you are getting somewhere. Congratulations!

Money is a by-product of any business. This business is about delivering a solution. You primary aim is to help people achieve their goals by supplying them with a replicated business system, packed with everything they will ever need.

Sponsors are supposed to then mentor their members in the concept of marketing their business. I hope you realise that marketing isn't about advertising. Marketing is the overall process of business. Once you have fullfilled that service, then, only then should you recive your reward - the money.

When all you focus on is money, I don't see how you can make any money in the business. Do you think members would be such fools wanting to join the team of a person who is only in it for the money, and not to help them succeed.

Some more advice....stop concerntrating so much on EDC members and start focusing on your business. It'll do you much good.

Try to also smile at strangers once in a while...you never know you might just like it.

No fighting now!!!
  3. moneyinmypocket New Member

jseses,
    I'm certainly not here to fight, and the picture you're painting about me is absolutely false. You state numerous times that I'm ONLY here to make money. Well, that's the reason I am here - but that doesn't mean that it's all I care about. Of course I'm not going to make money while not caring for my team. Of course I need to support them 100% in order to succeed, but REMEMBER, they're here to make money too. YOU'RE the one who looks ignorant by lying to say that it's not the reason you joined EDC. I spend countless hours building landing pages for members, emailing support, sending links and marketing ideas, designing my "training" site, and monitoring my support forum - ALL for my team - and THEIR future prospects. Is it for the money? I'm still going to be honest and say "yes". Am I helping THEM make money too, yes. That's the reason they joined, and they're happy to have a sponsor like me for that reason. I offer no fluff or bs to prospects. I tell it like it is. I don't lie and say people will make $10K a week (unless they're super-marketer) - and people appreciate that about me. Hence the reason our team is called "Team Reality". No BS annoying emails with fake ebay "proof", just real people who give a personal touch to their business - and succeed because of it.

Here's what brings me to post the way I did to you. Ever since P2W launched, EDC members have been completely ruining P2W threads and discussions by making up rumors about lawsuits and the such. Read back, you'll see that I support the same approach that you do. I believe there are plenty of people in this world we can help with BOTH programs... and more that will arise in the future. I work hard in my P2W business. I spend 80% of my time supporting my team and the other 20% supporting my own P2W business. I'm here to help, and it's what's made me successful in the business. But when I'm discussing the business in a P2W thread, and the EDC people start coming over to complain about P2W and pump their own business, I only see one motive. I've dealt with it a lot. And you're right, there are negative bashing type people in both businesses. Even now, I see your post as a method of bringing my business down. Making me look like a bad person because I ask EDC people to post in the EDC thread. Why else do you come to the P2W thread if you're only in EDC? Hmmm?

Not only do I smile at people I see on the street, I can look them in the eye. Many others can't, and I don't blame them.

Have a great day, and good luck with your ventures.
  4. thevossman New Member

Could some of the "Passport to Wealth" directors state their actual lead to sale ratio? Say 100 leads sign up, how many actually become a full paying customer?
  5. malibumentor New Member

Ah... grasshopper, you seek safety.

You seek freedom from risk. You will have no problem finding
    a sponsor who will promise you a high-conversion and guaranteed
    profits... just an empty promise though.

Owning a business entails risk and responsibility.

In any circumstance the way in which the lead was generated
    has more effect than "conversion rate"...

Selling money-making opportuninities is a volatile market.
    Consistent success is made by understanding the marketing
    process, not by jumping in with promises of high ROI.
  6. moneyinmypocket New Member

Well stated malibumentor.

Nobody will have the same conversion rates as the next person. It really depends on "how" those prospects were achieved, and how you handle them afterwards. YOU determine your own conversion rates. If you're asking how many conversions one might see from doing "nothing", then you're depending on "luck" rather than your marketing and closing skills.

Although P2W offers both marketing and closing services at an additional cost, I highly recommend doing your own marketing to ensure the highest potential success.
  7. moneymaker97 New Member

As an former eBay seller, I must say that both main systems work great. Anything that you can make a lot of money from without the time consumption, stress, cost, follow up, phone calls, charge backs, etc. is worth it!!! I sold on eBay for 5 years when selling was relatively easy and it definitely was hard to give up the money as I was a platinum PowerSeller but hands off with way less initial out of pocket money is worth it. Newbies must make sure their customer and training of downline service is not shafted as there is a little bit of effort needed initially.
  8. ru4sail2 New Member

How hard is passport to wealth to use. What is the difficulty level? Would it be hard for a newbie to marketing to be able to use? Im talking green horn material here.... [IMG]
  9. twa49617 New Member

Hi ru4sail2

The Passport system itself is not hard to use. You simply log in to check your stats and access the software and marketing materials if you are a fully paid member.

The good thing about Passport is the presentation sells the total business for you. You can use the Managed Marketing and the Grow Rich Systems to promote your business for you, however, as with any new business you should also promote it yourself using whatever means you are familiar with. Your support member should be able to help you with this strategies and techniques.

A good support member will be able to guide you and give you heaps of ideas to help you promote your business yourself. I for instance provide my downline with an e-book.

Read through the early stages of this forum and you will gather some good information on how some people are progressing.

Best of luck to you.
    twa49617

[Link removed - Admin]
  10. moneyinmypocket New Member

Hi ru4sail2,
    There are an abundance of free and low cost marketing techniques I use to market my P2W business. If you develop a strategy, and perform your marketing "strategy" daily (or every couple days), then learning how to market becomes automatic. You can start with 3 methods, for example, and do them religiously. Then, bring on another method until you have an effective campaign.
    It's really not that hard, and your sponsor should be able to share all their marketing techniques with you.

Best of luck.
  11. moneyinmypocket New Member

Just a FYI, I was charged for 2 months after canceling my GRS account. Please keep a close eye on your credit card IF you quit GRS to make sure your charges dis-continue.

Otherwise, P2W is still rocking solid. Still people signing up every day, although the competition is getting thick (EDC, Perfect Wealth Formula, Etc. Etc. Etc.)

Best of luck with whatever you do!
  12. TopMentor New Member

Passport to Wealth is a solid program just like EDC Gold.

The only issue I have with both is the passing up of 2 sales to your sponsor. You essentially have to give up $3000 before you make any income in either program. Not only that but there is not a team synergy created by joining either program because as soon as you pass up your 2 sales, you breakaway from your sponsor and become their competition. This doesn't give much motivation to the sponsor to train their people.

I prefer PWF because its a 0up but also because as I help my people earn I get $100 overrides on every sale they make so in turn, I want to share with them everything I'm doing to be successful. This creates team synergy rather than competition and it just makes good business sense to me.

Brian
  13. ITV Leader New Member

Congratulations on your $4,000 for the day. Based on global statistics , that puts you in the top percentage of successful network marketers.
  14. michaelspire New Member

I can honestly say that I've been making on average $2000 every week with Passport To Wealth since March 1st.

In regards to any lawsuit with EDC Gold, this will never happen because Passport To Wealth is an Australian company. Besides that, P2W offers sales agents that will call back your prospects, which EDC does not offer.

Further, I offer two training conference calls every week to support my team and I offer advertising co-ops. I also reveal my secret strategies of free advertising. (I have finally paid for advertising for the first time all year just today)
  15. TopMentor New Member

Quoting: ITV LeaderCongratulations on your $4,000 for the day. Based on global statistics , that puts you in the top percentage of successful network marketers.

Thanks for the kudos ITV leader.

Just to clarify things, Passport to Wealth, EDC Gold, and Perfect Wealth Formula are not Network marketing companies.[IMG]

Warmly,
    Brian
  16. jacalvo New Member

Hi Guys,
    I really want to join passport to wealth and road to riches.
    Everyone here seems to be way ahead of me.I am a NEWBIE.
    How can a newbie brand themselves and have an amazing story and website to convice others when we are a NEWBIE?
    I am looking for an excellent mentor because I want to be an excellent mentor and help others like myself.
    Be honest guys....from the sign up to getting my team together
    and having an excellent brand what is it going to take?
    I want to join now and I need to know if I can really do this with no marketing experience.
    I have a great career zero time I want a change.Am I too late?
  17. TopMentor New Member

Hi JaCalvo,

You just need to plug into someone successful. But not only this, make sure that they will take the time to help train and work with you one on one.

I suggest giving the person you signup with a call before joining so that you know you are joining the right person.

This is so much more important than any program you join because if you don't know how to market, it doesn't matter if you have the "best thing since sliced bread" you will struggle tremendously.

Hope this helps...

Brian McCoy
    McCoy Marketing Group
  18. affirmwealth New Member

I have a friend that just signed up in Passport to Wealth about one week ago. She is a complete newbie to Internet Marketing.

In her first week she has gotten five sales. Her first sale or two were from free advertising, and the rest were from her warm market.

I'm so impressed and proud of her...I didn't realize that a program like Passport to Wealth can do so well in one's warm market.
  19. Aquababe New Member

Hello michaelspire,

I clicked on your free advertising link and was forwarded to a new marketing campaign in pre-launch phase about FREE1UP. It took forever to read so I just back tracked back here. How do you get free advertising?

Thanks
  20. Davidh New Member

Hey all. Below I have shown some requirements from the PTW application. Why do they need a copy of your credit card, front and back? Is this going too far?

IN ORDER FOR US TO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE YOUR PURCHASE PLEASE PROVIDE THE
    FOLLOWING: I hereby include on a separate page a signed photocopy of the front and back of my credit
    card/debit card along with a photocopy of my drivers license or other government issued photo ID for
    Income Opportunity Centre's verification purposes. FAILURE TO SUPPLY WILL RESULT IN YOUR
    APPLICATION BEING DENIED.