Paypal Ad Blaster

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by janice, May 10, 2009.

1. janice

janice New Member

Has anyone used this system? It sends your

offers/website to 28 million verified paypal

email addresses. It says it is all opt-in and spam

free[​IMG]

2. barbora18

barbora18 New Member

Hi Janice,

I used it, but it didn't give any results. I am curious myself to read other opinions.

3. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

Does it have an official website for this system?

I tried to google, but can't find the official website for this system.

4. janice

janice New Member

Well I saw the ad in one of those traffic sites!

5. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

is that system work for you?is anyone have use this and found this system really work?

6. samda

samda Member

I dont think this kind of stuffs will ever in the market for long period. Paypal doesnt share email to other third parties. Then, they do not have such programs and then how come they can be like this.

People think before you give a shot to any thing.

Sam

7. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi Janice,

I doubt that PayPal would endorse this sort of thing.

I have my doubts that the email addys are actual PayPal addys. I suggest that you report the program and URL to PayPal right away. I'm sure that they would want to know about it.

~Newbie Shield~

8. barbora18

barbora18 New Member

You guys would be surprised for how long that thing has been on the market and fish stil bites the bate.
    Somebody asked for a website, I won't give it to you coz it might itch you to buy their program or maybe some other "sheit" they're trying to push, they're very tempting, believe me that.
    But like I said before, it didn't work for me, so I DO NOT recommend it or any other one of the programs they're selling.I tried a couple of their "blasters", and apart from about 50 bucks blasting outta my pocket, into their account, no results.
    If you wanna be successful in marketing, stop being a fool like I was, wasting money on obvious scams. Try free programs, you'd be surprised how good they work. After all we're all trying to make money, not throw it out of the window.
    Good luck to ya all.

9. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

28 million? That's highly doubtful. Usually the so called ad blaster type programs either in email or another form is just a waste of money...

10. janice

janice New Member

Thanks for responding everybody, there is

also one called "messenger magic" that looks

like its from msn or something. I don't think

I am going to get any of these programs!

11. barbora18

barbora18 New Member

janice: there is

also one called "messenger magic"
    Yeah, right, it will make your money disappear magically [​IMG].
    Stay away from them Janice!

12. bells401

bells401 Member

Oh my, i just laugh my *** off when i see ads like that, some titles can be very imbelished.

If you guys want good quality free traffic try instant buzz its free, you can upgrade if you wish.

In my eyes instant buzz is the best on the net thus far, its a small application that runs on your browser and no effort required at all.

You get free traffic by doing what we all do everyday and that is by browsing the net[​IMG]

13. nanlar

nanlar New Member

This sounds like programs that I've seen that say they use names like google and ebay as well and they are usally scams. I think I would stay clear. In fact they have no affiliation with these names at all.