Peoples thoughts on The Affiliate Code

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by Hemjoe, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

What do people think of this product?
  2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

It's simply a tool and although I have never used it myself - it looks like a great tool to help with affiliate marketing - just remember that it is a TOOL, not a ticket to wealth.[​IMG]
  3. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

mountainmom5: not a ticket to wealth
    Nothing is a ticket to wealth.... (well i suppose the lottery is if you win)

But the point is, with any product you buy like "the affiliate code", you do need to put work in otherwise you are only going to fail.
  4. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

According to Michael's blog:
    The system runs on autopilot once it is being set up and according to Michael, you can be making profit from Day 1.

The Affiliate Code comes in 9 modules and have a total of 8 ?? hours of video detailing step-by-step of how you can profit by using the simple system.

8.5 hours of video?
    Plus whatever you actually have to DO (step by step) to get this on 'auto pilot'.

Are you really going to do this in one day, AND profit???

I find that near impossible to believe.
  5. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

TJamMoneyMan: Are you really going to do this in one day, AND profit???
    lol - never!.... maybe one in a million will make profit the first day!
  6. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

I purchased this product and i can confirm it has around 9 hrs 28 mins and 17 secs of video footage... not that i am being precise or anything lol :p

and tjammoneyman i have to agree with you, no one is going to make money in the first day. However i do like the product and i think its a great one for beginners.
  7. jonathon

jonathon New Member

First off I'd like to say hello to everyone here, I'm new and looking to learn how to generate a great new income to look after my family. I have 2 questions on this:

1st: Has anyone actually made any money from this?
    2nd: Is this viable as a stand alone income or do you guys recommend topping up with other things?

Cheers guys/girls
    Jonathon
  8. It is basically the same as most other beginning I.M. products.

1. Find niche
    2. choose product
    3. build site
    4. set up auto-responder
    5. write copy
    6. get traffic
    7. track everything you do
    8. scale up the winners

Does it work? It can if you put enough work into it.

It will not give you instant riches with a large estate mansion and 3 Exotic cars in the drive way.

But if you actually invest some time into learning the skills this or a number of other similar product teaches then you could create some extra income for yourself.