Perfect MLM customer?

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by NetMecca, Jun 6, 2013.

1. NetMecca

NetMecca Member

I have just started up my own online MLM company with the intent to create passive income for members, and not just residual but actual passive income.

Working on my marketing campaign one of the things I know I have to do is properly define who my target market is, and at first (of course) I thought everyone would be. Unfortunately over the past bit this has proven a completely false assumption and I am now scratching my head trying to figure out where to focus my campaigns so I can get the best bang for my buck (and time of course).

I would love some input and thoughts as I think this is an essential bit of information not only for me, but anyone that actually has an interest in MLM type businesses and selling..

Thanks in advance for the suggestions

Cheers!!
  2. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

Start by focusing on who wants the product, not the opportunity.
    The best MLM recruits come from customers of the product.
    Without customers the opportunity means nothing.
    Ask the customers how they found you.
    Then do more of what worked.
  3. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Starting your own MLM company online does require you to actually have a professional looking website. You first need to work on it and get people who know what they are doing to do the a better design for you.

I am not trying to be rude, but when I took a look at your home page, I felt like this website was thrown up and made LIVE over night.