Pinterest, what do I put on there?

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by Fabulousmiranda, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Fabulousmiranda

Fabulousmiranda New Member

I've heard that in business, you can grow your audience using Pinterest, but how do you decide what content to Pin? Anyone having success using Pinterest to promote their business?

payment proof likes this.
  2. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

I've been posting some payment pics and also pics of freebies that I've found online. I think it really depends on your niche though. If you were say an Amazon affiliate, you might want to post pics of different products that are currently big sellers.

Your site is called the the fabulous family business

I could tie together families with what I do as an example. My niche is free money making opportunities.

If I had a domain name like yours, I might pin pics of different types of things that are family oriented, such as back to school related stuff, meals, baby supplies, etc. I might also look for family related freebies to pin from time to time as well.

I think you have a great domain name to work off of.

Good luck with this Miranda. :)

swampqueen32 and Fabulousmiranda like this.
  3. drknlvly6781

drknlvly6781 Active Member

Payment Proof would you mind sharing more of what you share on pintrest besides payment proofs? I am in a similar vein of earning and after coming across your post, would like to start a Pintrest account of my own.

4. payment proof

I've mainly been doing freebies and payment pics. I figure people who want to make money online are also into saving money online/freebies and hopefully vice versa. I don't have a lot on there now freebie wise because freebies expire. I need to make some time to add a few more.

If you have an interesting hobby, if you are a parent, etc. you can also put up related pictures for those things too. That's just my thoughts and I am sure there are many other ways people could use Pinterest.

Hope this helps to give you some more ideas and good luck. :)

Tamera and drknlvly6781 like this.
  5. Fabulousmiranda

Fabulousmiranda New Member

Thanks for your help!

6. payment proof

You're welcome. :)

Good luck on your Pinterest page and I hope it gets you some good quality traffic.

7. whitney black

whitney black Member

Put anything on there, that's the beauty of it. Any photo that has to do with your business.

8. swampqueen32

swampqueen32 Member

I think it's also important to use your keywords in the description box.

I'm new to Pinterest, but it seems like it might be easier to draw traffic than with Facebook or Twitter.

9. OmarS.K

OmarS.K Member

When used correctly, Pinterest will become a lead generating dynamo. Just learn how to use Pinterest and see how traffic to your site increase dramatically.

Studies reveal that 21 percent of people that saw pictures of products on Pinterest went on to buy the product. This only solidifies the fact that Pinterest can covert leads into sales faster and better than any other social media network. The use of photos and videos are the things that make Pinterest great in driving traffic.

10. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

Pinterest is awesome and I am fairly new at it. Create boards around your niche and other interests as well. Repin the posts of others and comment and like. This will help you gain followers and increase the chances of your stuff getting repinned. It is after all a social media site. Also share the stuff of others and don't just pin your stuff!

Also create the boards around keywords you want to target and yes add them in the descriptions. Pinterest is fast growing and is a search engine practically all on it's own. It also ranks in pretty dang good in Google!