Plan now for the Official Coastal Training Event March 28th 29th 2008

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by jnapier, Nov 5, 2007.

1. jnapier New Member

If you missed this mornings call it has been announced. The contracts have been finalized:

March 28th and 29th at the Buena Vista Palace Resort.

The resort generally charges $299-$579 per night, but our Coastal Rate is $229 to stay at the location of the event.

You can call the resort by calling 407-827-2727 and the code for the promotion is WCI Promotion.

Tickets are $199 at the door.

Plan to be at this event NOW! Be sure to plan now. Activate and send in your vacation request now to attend.

Jay NaPier
    Platinum Director/ Advisory Council
    Coastal Vacations
  2. jnapier New Member

3. susaneng New Member

Thanks Jay for the recorded information.
  4. goldmills New Member

So..... It's a one day event again?

Big mistake...

Nashville went from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm all in one day... very short breaks....

break it up into two days, give people more time to chill with teams, groups... party like it 1999, etc...

I hate the 1 day blitz... people won't feel value enough to come down for just "one Day" and so they'll stay away.

Look again at Nashville as the test... About 100 people showed up.

Look at the last Orlando event... 400 people showed up and it was a 2 day event.

If any of the BOD or Leadership Council has eyes to see, let them see. 2 Days will bring in more people.

Do we have any hints at updates or speakers?

Thanks.
  5. jnapier New Member

Hey Jeff,

As you know, in the past there were several segments of the 3 day event that got a bit snoozy. That Tom Goetschius guy was a quick invitation to go see the parks or have an extended lunch.

One of the considerations given is for the folks who are part-time. A part time person who has a full time job might find it tough to get off of work, so leaving Sunday open allows them to either take off Friday or use Friday and Sunday as a travel day.

The BOD did take out alot of fluff that was a part of the seminar in the past. We've got some GREAT trainers in our industry, but after you've seen Todd Falcone, Gary Coxe, or Doug Firebaugh 3 or 4 times...you've got a good handle on what they're about.

Friday night there is a mixer that will take place...and you never know what surprises are around the corner.

My personal vote is for more NEW training. I think it would be GREAT to have Dani Johnson come and train, but I know she's got a different model for her business.

When it comes to these event the input of our team members is also considered. If you give people WAY too much - Many times they'll not apply the information. That's one of the reasons that Alex Mandossian how to apply what you learned training is so popular at the MEGA events Mark Victor Hansen does.

Many of the Official Coastal Training calls are open calls and the BOD members who run them keep the call open for questions and suggestions. Jump in when you get a chance.

Jay NaPier
  6. jnapier New Member

It's now official:

Todd Falcone and Jerry Clark will speak at the Official Coastal Training Event March 28th and 29th.

Jay NaPier
  7. victorious New Member

We're looking forward to the event!

Matt & Catherine Willis
    The Christian Marketers
    Coastal Vacations Level 3 Directors
    (770)995-0029
  8. jnapier New Member

Quick update for those who are not getting this information:

1) You can now pre-register online for the March 28th and 29th event. Goto official coastal training dot com at the bottom of the page in the middle is a link to all the details. On the bottom right is a pre-registration page.

Fill out the sheet and send it in with your payment.

also, tickets at the door will be $250 and pre-registration is $199.

Jay NaPier
  9. Geneva New Member

Hi Jay,
    Thanks for posting the event details. I will definitley be there.
    Geneva Compton
    Coastal Vacations
    Platinum Director
    225-933-3431
  10. ARooke New Member

Looking forward to seeing you all in Florida!
  11. luvtravel New Member

So how was the convention?
    What's the latest news?
  12. mountainmom5 Gold Member

I didn't get to go but I heard it was awesome. They added some neat vacations to the packages [IMG]