Please Review: IM Report Card

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by drknlvly6781, Jul 22, 2009.

1. drknlvly6781

drknlvly6781 Member

This is a site that anyone in Internet Marketing should join. Its a free community where unbiased reviews of almost every IM product/service/person & "guru" is listed. If you don't see the entity you are looking for listed, you are encouraged to suggest it. Members can leave comments for each product/service/person they have had personal experience with, and can also grade each entity, rate the review, and rate other members comments as well.

The best part, you are paid for all the activities I just mentioned! Payout is 2000 points ($20) through Paypal, which can be reached very quickly if you have had experience with just 10 products/services/people. Payout is done within 24 hours of request.

Also, you earn point for point what your referals earn!

This is definitely a site for all in Internet Marketing to join! Not only is it a great earning opportunity, but it is a great database to have handy to get unbiased feedback on any IM Product/Service/Person you have dealt with, or want to deal with in the future!!!

http://www.imreportcard.com
  2. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

I joined the site, although I do not have direct experience with many programs. It is pretty cool.
    I plan to use it for research and comparisons which is just awesome!

Victoria
  3. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

It would be cool to be able to find something like this for non-internet marketing related Clickbank products - that way you could get "real" product reviews without having to purchase them ahead of time.
  4. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

It's alright but definitely not unbiased. That isn't possible.

Some people would post an honest opinion based on experience while some would post with out ever trying the product.

Still others who wish to sabotage someone else's product or pump up their own would obviously write tainted reviews.

That said, it's like a web 2.0 communal vote and review database.

Would be helpful to those who don't know what's out there or what certain products and services will reportedly provide.

Then again, you can get better reviews that are more reliable right here on this forum. You also get better interactivity here as well as guided assistance.

I much prefer this forum over that site and I'd say that your time is better spent here.

~Newbie Shield~
  5. drknlvly6781

drknlvly6781 Member

Newbieshield, I think you need to lighten up just a tad.

First of all, of course each individual COMMENT isn't unbiased, because there is no such thing as an unbiased opinion. But the reviews, that are written by a writing team for the site, are unbiased, and just give detailed information about the site, and the general reaction to it found online.

Second, there are many measures in place to prevent those who would just post in order to denounce a product, or to up their own. Even if they were allowed to get through, a person that is doing true research would read all of the comments left, not just one or two.

You can read more about the measures they have taken to keep this site informational, and not biased towards anyone here:

http://www.imreportcard.com/faqs.cgi

Finally, I understand that you are trying to help newbies by giving your opinion, but you came off sounding really closed-minded and biased in favor of this site. I love this forum, don't get me wrong, but it isn't the only place that I come when I am looking for information on marketing or products. A person can have room for more than one site when it comes to Internet Marketing.

I truly think you should give IM report card a fighting chance, it has the potential to become a great site, and its potential grows with each member that signs up. At least look a little deeper into the site before you down it altogether newbie.
  6. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

Seems like a point is being missed here. You get paid for basically posting on the forum. Now let me see. If you work the IM Report Forum and you make $20 in a month, and you use that to cover a powerful monthly residual building program like I'm in, until it pays for itself, then you have an ideal game plan for help create monthly residual income for FREE, that nearly anyone can do.

Way better than another sorry Paid-to-click or surf site for measly pennies.

Just hope the site can keep doing what they are doing. Looking to add this to our Free Monthly Income opportunity
  7. drknlvly6781

drknlvly6781 Member

Actually, it is very possible for the average person with a little IM experience to make that once a week, and that is without referrals. It only took me four hours to get to my first payout.

All it takes is 10 approved comments to entities listed on the site, and you can request payout. Payout comes within 24 hours of request.
  8. drknlvly6781

drknlvly6781 Member

Oh, and I hope that this is added to the FMI system in the fall, this would be great for newbies on many levels.

Victoria, what is your screen name on IMRC? Would love to link up as friends with you there!
  9. I just joined two days ago and I'm already half-way towards payout! Really happy with this site so far. And besides earning, I am learning about a lot of programs at the same time (plus it's another way to promote your own site, if you put your link in your signature [​IMG]

-Danielle
  10. FreeCashMan

Weekly, then that's $80 a month in free cash. Nice.

I was just keeping it very conservative.

How's the site making their money?
  11. drknlvly6781

drknlvly6781 Member

Well, that's the only thing that isn't clear about this site. This is how they state it:

How can you afford to pay users if you don't make money from the site?

We just aren't worried about that right now. We are a well-funded company. Down the line we will figure out the best way to monetize the site.

We will never use hidden or "disguised" affiliate links in our reviews or anywhere on the site, so most likely this will be via advertising from "approved" companies, text ads, etc.

Anything we do in the future will be done with full transparency and full disclosure.

So, no one really knows, but I do know they pay, and have paid me almost $220 so far.
  12. Yeah, that makes me nervous of how long they are going to stay running, especially since it's really gaining popularity and there aren't even enough reviews for everyone to comment on. I wish they would just run ads so that we could be sure they are making money.

-Danielle
  13. drknlvly6781

drknlvly6781 Member

I was worried about that too at first, but after learning the site and watching all the improvements Patrick (Admin IMRC) has made at the beckoning of the members, I feel this site has been too well structured for it to just dissolve because of non payment. But the 7 payouts I've gotten from the site so far didn't hurt either lol!

There many websites listed on the website, and new reviews daily, so I can't see how there aren't enough programs to comment on. If there aren't many programs that you are familiar with, you can suggest them to admin. And to increase your experience, you could actually go through and try some of the free products and services they have listed. Then you can return, and make a comment about your experience with it afterward.

Again, I think that Patrick and the rest of the IMRC team have it down, as far as payments. As they say, they are a well funded company, and if we continue to provide great content to this site, money through advertising will not be a problem.
  14. Well, that makes me feel a little better. By the way, congrats on earning so much with them already! Pretty impressive!

What I meant about the amount of programs though, is that it looks like there's been a huge rise in members recently. And the amount of programs listed there is fairly low in comparison since they are disabling further comments on a lot of them. But yes, I'm trying to suggest more, even though it seems that most of the ones I've tried to suggest have already been suggested, lol.

Also, have you had any problems with comments being rejected? Because I just got a few emails saying that four of my comments had been deleted and I can't quite figure out why. I already read the FAQs and guidelines but I still think I did everything right. I'm just nervous about the rejection limit before they cancel your account. I have had over 15 comments approved so I think I'm doing alright, but if I get some more rejected even in the far future, I'm worried about losing my account.

-Danielle
  15. drknlvly6781

drknlvly6781 Member

Thank you, but I must say that a lot of help came from the few referrals that I have under me. I haven't seen but one review where the commenting had been capped, but it was understandable as many people were saying the same thing about the program over and over again.

I wouldn't worry about the number of programs available; remember that there are many other programs to be posted in the near future, as a matter of fact, on the home page currently it says there are 145 reviews being written, and another 97 being edited before posting. Plus, there are new suggestions for posting being accepted every day, I'm waiting on like 11 suggestions to be reviewed myself.

Those comments that were deleted may not have had enough detail for admin, or it said something similar to a few of the posts already there. This is nothing to worry about either. Just make sure you describe details that are specific to your personal experience. I've gotten a few warnings myself; some were for not enough in the comment, others just flat out deleted the comment because I had pretty much said what others were saying. As long as you describe your personal experience and don't just re-iterate the features of the site, you will be fine.

Also, if those warnings were before the 13th, they've fallen off your record. They've made it so you need 10 warnings, not three to be banned, and everyone's slate (except those who had already been deleted for fraud) is clean.

Just keep on doing what you are doing, and follow the couple of tips that I gave you here, you should be fine.
  16. Sam_Jones

Sam_Jones New Member

Nice find for newbies just coming into internet marketing to make comparisons. It's so good and nice, you know.
  17. FreeCashMan

The point per point matching per referral is nice and does add to helping one to cash out quickly.

Love getting paid to comment and post, plus getting exposure of my signature links giving me free leads.

Awesome concept, hope IMRC last a life time with these terms.
  18. drknlvly6781

drknlvly6781 Member

That is a great incentive, but not as good as the content you have access to once you join. Think, not only a detailed description of the most popular IM Products online today, but the actual experiences of real people who have tried the product themselves!

As much as I love this site, I drool to find out where this site is going. As member-driven as this site is, it has made some wonderful developments since being established in July of this year. I believe that this site will be here for the long run. Not only that, but I can't wait to see what developments admin will choose from member suggestions to add to the site.

I'm telling you guys, you should really check this site out for yourselves!
  19. drknlvly6781

drknlvly6781 Member

Well, its been quite some time since I've posted last, but since I have received payouts of almost $350!!! This is definitely going to be a force to be reckoned with!

Hey, you know what I would like to see? I would like to see NewbieShield give this site a fighting chance, instead of the glance he gave it the first time. The site has definitely passed the solvency test, as it is still paying in the way that it started. And it has passed the first test of time, since it is still around and active. C'mon Newbie, lets give it a go!
  20. FreeCashMan

Regardless of how long they last, which I think they'll be around for a long time, so it's more of a question of how long will we be able keep collecting the Free Cash, the Free $20s over and over for commenting and grading internet products/services?

But why worry about the future on this, the present is serving up as many $20 as we can get, all sent directly to your paypal account. Just use the free $20s wisely.

I just posted a video on how it all works on my work from home free monthly income blog. This is really too easy, plus you get free advertising. I've had several leads to my sites from posting in the IMRC product/review forum.

Gotta love it!